Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

HOme from Hospital!!

Hi to all the Ladies of the Battalion.  I can't believe I'm home.  Everything went extremely well and no OVCA - I'm very slowly doing the happy dance girls.  Only two small incisions to remove the mass - one for the scope and the other for removal.  Gyno said this was one of the easiest he has ever done - he did tell me that he expected to find more based on my ultrasound and CT - but was very pleasantly surpised.  He left my ovary in and said it looked very healthy.  I had no problem coming around either - I had loads of trouble a number of years ago when I had my hyst. so this was also a nice surpise.  Anyway, I'm going to go have a nap, but will maybe catch up with everyone later on.  
Thanks to all of you for your prayers - One of my best friends told me that when I'm in the OR and just before they put me out to lay my hands facing upward on the side tables and say a little prayer - and I did just that - as simple as saying I'm in your hands God, it's all up to you.  I felt so calm it was awesome.  Talk to you gals later.  Spice
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm recovering with you! I had my surg. yesterday. Welcome Home!!
(((Raynbow
Helpful - 0
Hurray! I am glad to hear this news!
Helpful - 0
OH GOOD FOR YOU! I am so happy to hear your good news. ***snaps for spicegirl***
Love Katie
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Well, I most certainly can do the dance, oh yeah!!!!  I am dancing.  Yipee, I am so happy for you.  Welcome to the RS.  Take it easy and let your body heal.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! ........and welcome home too!
Helpful - 0
Yeah!!!!   I can't quite do the happy dance either yet but I'm picturing myself doing it!   Great news!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.