Aa
A
A
A
Close
108861 tn?1227246048

Surgery this week

Greetings to the Battalion!
     Unlike last week that was a very busy week for our Cysters who had surgery, I only know about VAAF in Virginia who will have her surgery tomorrow to remove her 10+cm cyst.  We look forward to hearing from you soon VAAF!
     There are many receiving their pathology reports this week after surgery last week.  DebR has hers and has joined the 99% club.  Do the happy dance Deb and we hope the whole lot of you are dancing by the end of the week!  If there are any other surgeries this week I have missed please chime in!  Mary V.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks for remembering me...it sure is nice!  I am indeed scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning. I have to be at the hospital of 6:30 am (surgery at 8:30)!!  At least I won't have time in the morning to worry :) I got the results of last weeks u/s and they found another complex cyst (6 cm) in my right ovary so now I have one in each. I was kind of hoping that if they had to take the left ovary out I'd still have one left.  Now both seem to be affected so I don't know.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow.  Thanks again for your thoughts.  I'll post again as soon as I can.
Helpful - 0
Good luck tomorrow!  I'm glad it's early so you can just get it over with...post when you're up to it.  I'll say a special prayer for you tonight.  Be well.
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
All the best for tomorrow! Let us know how your getting on as soon as you can.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Good luck and Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Take luck and see you on the other side!
Helpful - 0
VAAF, best wishes and prayer going out to you!

====================================================

By the way, Ladies of the Battalion, I am having my own little pity party tonight. I  went back to work today after my "adventure" of last week.  It was a he!!ish day at work.  I will get my path report from last week's procedure this Friday; I hope so anyway.  It seems all I do these days is work and go to doctor's appointments.   Pity party, pity party, wah, wah wah.  There, enough of that.   Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming....
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.