Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

cyber party2

Vixen...that is a very funny tampon story!

Kate...what are you doing in the mountains today?
I love wings too...the spicier the better! There's a great place here that makes spicy chicken drummettes...yummy!
36 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Snorchy,

Have you been hogging the bathroom? You Cysters are making me hungry. I have never had dacquaries and spicy wings/drummettes for breakfast before I guess its a change from the Good Old Vegie Toast . I think that I should send some jars over to all of you....Yummy!!!....heeee heeee

I hope that you are feeling well today Snorchy.

Tell me I have an acoustic Epiphone Guitar. I was learning when I was younger. I used to try and learn Jewel. I would love to go shopping in London, but not whilst I have a blown up tummy. My Cousin is living there at the moment.

Vixen you are so funny!!! Is passion fruit slice like vanilla slice? Sounds delicous. Hope you had a good week back at work.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Gals, keep partying.  Gotta get up early for softball!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Is this the grand final??
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Passionfruit cream slice is kinda like cheesecake. It has a cake base, the filling is made with condensed milk and reduced cream and lemon juice and the topping with passionfruit, custard powder, sugar and water. It's really nice!!
Helpful - 0
Daquiris & chicken drummettes...perfect for breakfast! Fruit, protien...what else could anyone possibly want for breakfast!

How are you feeling today? I hope the bloating isn't too bad for you today. Did you receive my emails?

Helpful - 0
I have never heard of this passion dessert either! Sounds yummy though! Is that a regional treat?
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
I have no idea where the recipe came from, but it's really easy and yes, it is yummy! Must be good for you too with all that calcium!!!!
Helpful - 0
Goodnight Tascha, thanks for the party and best chicken wings in town, Oh and the best dacquaires (can't spell)!!!

Good luck at the Softball game tommorrow.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
I haven't recieved anything and I wrote down the correct address thats odd!!!

What are you drinking tonight Snorchy? I thought that the toilet roll invention was a Kiwi invention.

Hey Vixen your passionfruit slice sounds delicous. What are you drinking?

I wonder where Raven Lady has gone.

I'd better get ready for the trip to the Mountains.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
OK I finally thought of a use for the tampons...give them to the little kids in your life, along with ample amounts of glitter, glue, sequins, ribbon, etc.  Voila! Christmas tree ornaments to make Martha Stewart green with envy! Disposable with the tree even! (too hard to get them untied)

NO my Aussie friend I DO NOT COOK BAMBI on my bar-b-que!!  More likely chicken breasts or hamburger patties from Costco.
Canuck Katie
Helpful - 0
I am a red wine drinker! I justify it because of all the health benefits!
I will resend the emails...let me know if you get them!
Enjoy the mountains.
Marcy
Helpful - 0
Hi Katie,

How have you been? I'm glad that you don't cook Bambi, its just that on Aussie tele when they are featuring programmes on Canada they seem to be eating alot of Deer. I guess everyone thinks that we eat Kanagaroo in OZ.

Chicken sounds yummy to me.

I hope you have been well.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Yes...and calcium is a must for us gals! I'm digging in!
Helpful - 0
Red wine sounds good. I'm wondering if you need to put an 'au' on the end from the U.S I don't think it should matter though.

Have a good night.

I'm going bush bashing.....heeee heeee

Its so great to have an endo free day......whhhhoooo hooooo

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Man what time did this party start???????  I must be far behind I am only on my third drink...

Tampon stories huh??

My 3 yr old loves to take them out of the box and play with them in the sink. :)

Worse is when you have a kid that follows you and you try to hid putting one in and she is like " mamma what is that, what are you doing""??? lolol

angela
Helpful - 0
Hmmmm.... only the "blue collar" types hunt and eat deer I'm afraid (sniff) I am far too posh for that!  (la tee dah)

I once dated a guy whose roommate shot and killed a deer, then brought it back to the city, then they skinned it and cut it up in their kitchen! That was the last time I ever dated him ICK.
I don't like the idea of hunting. Seems so unfair.

Wish every day could be endo free for you.  Thanks for asking, I am definitely feeling MUCH better every day!  In my seventh week now since my hyster and loving it. I need to shed 10 pounds I packed on though :) My stomach is HUGE...couldn't be all the treats I ate...
Canuck Katie

Helpful - 0
Not that you are off key or anything, but ... erm... is that Barry Manilow you were crooning to us?  I LOVE him!
"Evvvverybody sing....lookshlikewemaaaade it..la..la..la...hic!"
Helpful - 0
HI Katie,

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hate this bloated stomach thing. I have 25 kgs to lose since this started...grrr grrr

All these yummy foods are helping our stomachs.

I'm sure that we will all be back on track soon!!!

Have a good weekend Katie.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Thanks for bringing back some chicken, now seriously you have me wanting some of those rings in the real world. I'm going to be thinking of wings all day.
enjoy your time in the Utah mountains tomorrow.

Crazy I'm glad that you have come to the party. I hate calling you crazy whats your name if you don't mind me asking? How are you feeling? Hope you are having a good weekend.\

Honey Bun is waiting.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
I'm checkin in on the party.  Just got home and have to go back and read all the posts that I've missed.  Is the hot tub on yet?
Helpful - 0
Angela, I am crazy so its okay to call me that lol
Helpful - 0
They musy be fun in the sink, absorbing all that water!
I have used them in place of a band-aid too! I mean, aren't they made for that purpose?!?
Helpful - 0
You girls had lots of spirit! Gotta love it!
Helpful - 0
Tellme are you gona play somemore cuz I love singin along to a guitar.  Raven the song cracked me up - I think we need a battalion version of it.  Man did I miss out on some good food tonight.  The peppers and wings sounded awesome.   Boy the group has had a rough week.  I have been thinking about Dawn all day and hoping she is feeling better.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.