Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

AINEGEU A NEW RECCURENCE URGENT NEED HELP

Hello everybody!
In apr. 2003 I was dg as OC stage IIIC. I had three surgeries, two lines of chemo, Carbo/Cyclophosphamide 6 cycles, and Carbo/ Taxol 6 cycles. I had a lot of troubles, but when I had silent periods I believed that I defeated this horrible disease
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I can only lend an ear and give you my support.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
I am so sorry for all that you have been through.  I have no knowledge to offer - only prayers and I will offer them for your peace and healing.
Helpful - 0
Hey girl - I too can't offer any professional advice, but I can certainly add you to my prayer list.  I am so sorry you are having to go through this again.  Hang tough and try to stay positive - there are many of us here cheering for you. Spice
Helpful - 0
Hello....I would definately get a second opinion; I would also want to have a ca125 run; probably a ct as well.
You need to gather all the information you can, and then design a plan of attack that suits you individually. You and your doctor can do this together.
I can hear the anxiety in your voice.....I don't blame you either.....but, you will need to put that aside long enough to think clearly, take charge, and lead this batttle; if indeed there must be another battle fought.
If the tumor is there, it really doesn't matter if it was there in December (of course it does, but you simply cannot waste your time and positive energy dwelling on that!), the fact that it is here now is what matters.
You are a strong woman.....you can do this....you really have no choice.  First get to the bottom of this....a second opinin might be the best place to start gathering the information you need.......knowledge is power......I know it is figuratively said....but, we really are here for you.
Peace.
dian
Helpful - 0
Dear "Sisters"
Thank you for your opinion and your support!
I will follow the suggestion of Diane! I was so much impressed, you are very strong, but all of us must be strong in this permanent battle...
Helpful - 0
Dear "Sisters"
Thank you for your opinion and your support!
I will follow the suggestion of Diane! I was so much impressed, you are very strong, but all of us must be strong ...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.