Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

well back from he dr.

Went to the Dr. yesterday.  He was a very caring Dr. He
told me that the constant pelvic pain I am having, and the tenderness on my ovaries could be caused by something serious(sp?).  he ran some more tests and i go back to see him on friday.  I told him about the other 3 Dr's that really didn't listen and all they wanted was to send me back to work they didn't care what type of job I had.  Which to inform you I work at macys home dept.  I constantly lift very heavy stuff.  This Dr. I went to yesterday told me to file a complaint w/ those Dr's for not looking further for the cause of the pain.  Mainly I just wanted to update you w/ what's going on.  This Dr. put me on short term disability, is that normal?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am glad that this doctor is listening to you and taking your pain seriously.  It sounds like he is going to get to the bottom of all that is going on.  I think you should follow the doctor's suggestions on filing a complaint, because very rarely do you get one doctor who recommends something like that.  Please keep us posted.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Sounds to me like you have found a caring and compassionate dr.  He hears you and is listening too.  I am glad for you.  Hopefully now, you will get the care that you need and find out what is causing your pain.  Good luck and keep us posted:-)
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.