Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LETS COOK FOR LINDA F

HEY LADIES LETS COOK FOR OUR FRIEND LINDA F.  SHE HAD SURGURY AND IS ON THE RECOVERY SIDE...OKAY LADIES...I'M COOKING A JAMBULAYA, AND CRAWFISH PIE, AND POTATO SALAD, I'VE GOT BREAD TO GO WITH IT...LETS MAKE LINDA FEEL RELAXED AND LETS SEND HER A WEB COOKING.  THANKS TO ALL WHO JOINS..
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Okay I am making Brb-que chicken (homemade finger-lickin' sauce), homestyle baked beans and potato salad. AND dutch apple pie for dessert!  Did I mention I am American? ...lol
Helpful - 0
YUMMY...SOUNDS GOOD.....LINDA I HOPE YOU GOT YOUR APPETITE.

Helpful - 0
140437 tn?1215109742
I went into a super market yesterday looking for cleansing wipes. As I have said before they aint scraping a crusty flanel over my face dont care how I feel. I discovered they had a whole range of cosmetics that are called Lindas last name, ive put one in her box lol she knows what I mean!

Anna x
Helpful - 0
140437 tn?1215109742
Anyhoo just looked in the cupboards and ive got half a stale loaf of bread and some old crackers soooooooooo resort to the wine rack! Have some really lovely bottles of red (reason being I hate red but people still keep buying me it) How about I make a start on them? paint stripper would surfice right now :)

Anna x
Helpful - 0
I'll cook and bring Homemade chicken and dumpling, mac & cheese and homemade biscuts.  Save some for me though I have surgery on the 10th of July.. Hope you enjoy
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
All of this food sounds sooooo good!  Think I'll pick up a couple dozen maryland steamed crabs.  Shear heaven!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
I have the ultimate comfort food here... my famous chicken stew. MMMMMMmmmmmm....
I'm bringing a nice big pot over to LindaF's hotel for all to share :)
(For those who now want the recipe... and who wouldn't, it's that good :)
1lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
2 cans cream of whatever-you-prefer soup
2 cans potatoes (sliced or whole... I usually cut them into  smaller pieces anyway)
1 can, or 1 frozen package, (or fresh) of your preferred green veggie (I like peas)
1 stick butter/butter sub/etc
*Brown chicken pieces in butter
*Add soup and potatoes, plus 1 can water
*If frozen (or fresh) veggies, add as soon as stew is warm so they can cook a bit
*If canned, wait until stew simmers
*Simmer about 15/20 minutes (add canned veggies)
*Serve... YUM
I like to add some raw onion before serving.
~Marianne
Helpful - 0
yummy!
Helpful - 0
I just found this thread!! I've gained five pounds already :)

Thanks guys and Anna, you have my number FOR SURE!

L.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.