Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Just an update...........

First of all I would like to Thank everyone on this site who has taken the time before and after my surgery to express concern and comfort.  I am still reeling a bit from it all and now am battling some depression too that I am fighting tooth and nail.  I go back for my follow up this coming Tuesday and am TRYING to remain calm until then.  No matter what the case scenario with the Dr., I can not grow it back and she can not go back in time either, however I feel obligated to help the next person out who may follow after me.  I have researched away and there is no Dr alive who can LOOK at something and tell whether or not it holds cancer cells.  I am TRYING sooooooooo very hard not to make myself crazier-the past four months of wait and see have taken a toll.  I feel better physically than I have since this all began and am no longer completely exhausted all the time, however the on and off again stabbing hip pain is still there-last night reminded me.  I will be following that problem up with the orthopedic dr who operated on my knee several years back.  I was advised by my sister in law, who went to my cyst surgery with me, that the Dr told her if I was still having the PAIN IN MY BELLY that she wanted to look at my bowel-LMAO.......Sorry If I don't laugh I may just snap......you see I NEVER ONCE told her there was ANY pain in my belly......I told her, STOOD UP in her office and SHOWED her the EXACT location of the pain-IN MY HIP!  So we shall see I guess what the Lord has in store for me next.....I just wanted to take the time to Thank you and all for your concern.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
132752 tn?1273342273
Thank you so much for letting us know how you're doing!  We've been so concerned for you.  I'm sorry to hear that you're still dealing with after-effects...but please hang in there.  As fungirl and Tascha have already said, please know that we're here for you regardless of your needs.  I just vented about my medication to Tascha in a post...I know that she'll read it with compassion and non-judgement...it really helped me relax my nerves.  We're here to do the same for you.  We're all in this together.  Stay strong!!!!
peace,
Anne
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
You know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Once again, I am so sorry that you are going through this.  I wish there was more I could do for you, but just know that I am sending up prayers for you and sending you a huge ((HUG)).  Please remember that we are always here for you anytime you need to vent, screem or even cry.  Please keep us posted.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.