Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

big scare today

My sugery is on monday and the Dr office called me today and wanted to know why I did not tell them about having my heart vaule replace and my pace maker put in. they were going to have to make me get cleared again from my cardo Dr before my sugery! I told them I did not know what they were talking about my heart is fine I have a leaky vale but the Dr knows about it and I have never had anything done to my heart, she then told me my x-ray came back and showed the vaule replacement and the pacemaker, I told her well then that is not my x-ray. she called my cardo dr and he just laugh about it.  Well tell me if Im wrong, I go under the knife monday I really don't think it isthat funny what else may they be wrong about maybe my CA125 results?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That sucks, sorry you have to go through that ???? right before your surgery.  Like you don't have enough other stuff to worry about you know?  Make sure it gets straightend out and don't let them post pone your surgery because of it.  I went through something before my surgery where they were trying to post pone it, but nothing was wrong with me, it was a mix up so I kept fighting but ended up having my surgery a week later.  Good luck, keep your head up.  Merytre
Helpful - 0
I can't believe that!  I'd draw a diagram on my abdomen with a sharpie!  Seriously though, when I had knee surgery the doc had me mark my own knee....maybe not a bad idea, huh?

Anyway, I hope it all turns out well for you and best of luck on Monday!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.