Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting: For Fathers Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to activities and sports, balancing schedules, divorced or separated fathers, discipline and behavior, home-schooling, military fathers, legal issues, new fathers, religious issues, special needs fathers, stay-at-home dads, and stepfathers.
1 - 20 (of 85) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so I started dating a girl when she was already pregnant. Baby was born 5 months later. So I was there since day 1. Well things didn't...
6 answers |
my boyfriend is a divorced father of a 12 years old daughter, she doesn't live with him but with her mom in another country, she comes t...
7 answers |
This question is actually a 2 part question regarding my friends 11 year old son. My friends son is definitely masculine because he love...
6 answers |
so im 20 and i just found out im 8 weeks pregnant. my boyfriend of 6 years wants me to get an abortion and i refuse to do it. he thinks ...
10 answers |
11106068 tn?1416109864
I'm a first time father and I'm getting overstressed in handling my 2 year old son. My wife gave up on disciplining him because she canno...
5 answers |
Married with two kids a 18 yr son and 13 yr daughter. Son gets disrespectful to his mother and sister by cussing, talking to them any kin...
2 answers |
Hey guys, I'm 19, and my wife & I are having our first baby, a boy! She's 25 weeks along, & I am super excited! But I am nervous. I want ...
5 answers |
I am with the love of my love life, We've been best friends for over 20 years, we have been married going on 6 years. We have a son who w...
1 answer |
An unstable drug addict who cannot even take care of herself is saying I got her pregnant. It is a possibility but my guy is telling me i...
3 answers |
My son is 8years old and plays mainly with girls. He does not like rough boys and is more creative plays the piano and is not really into...
6 answers |
Hello I'm first time dad... My wife's 37 weeks in and let's her hormones get the best of her most of the time and I just wanted to hear ...
3 answers |
OK so I'm a first time father can anyome give me some tips on how to not suck as a father I just want to show my gf that she can trust me...
5 answers |
My girlfriend is 7 months pregnant and on methadone. She's on the done because she has albrights dystrophy which is extremely painful. Sh...
6 answers |
My Girlfriends 11 year old son ... in my opinion ... shows signs of being Gay, for example he has that "classic" way of talking, he rolls...
6 answers |
I have a 9yr old daughter whom I adopted when she was 3. I adopted her by myself, there is no mother or female figure in her life, I am a...
16 answers |
In October 2012, my husband was contacted by a woman who he had met 3 times, (4-8 weeks prior to meeting me), saying that she was pregnan...
2 answers |
My+other+half+has+3+little+ones+ages+4+7+and+8.that+dont+belong+to+me.at+this+point+i+have+to+deal+with+the+stress+of+children+anyway+so+...
3 answers |
I've been a stepfather to both a stepson and stepdaughter for 2 years. My stepson is now 15. I have known my stepson for 7 years and ...
4 answers |
667894 tn?1225610141
When I spank my son witch is rarely I give him warnings and timeouts first, but his actions of crying, excuses and plain defience topple ...
15 answers |
Well, here I go, a very difficult situation. I am recently divorced, and have moved in with my girlfriend. I have an 11 year old and 4 ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting: For Fathers Community Resources