Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting: For Fathers Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to activities and sports, balancing schedules, divorced or separated fathers, discipline and behavior, home-schooling, military fathers, legal issues, new fathers, religious issues, special needs fathers, stay-at-home dads, and stepfathers.

1 - 20 (of 85) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This question is actually a 2 part question regarding my friends 11 year old son. My friends son is definitely masculine because he loves to do boy things at the same time he tends to do things towards specific boys as if its more than ...
1Sean1 | Last answer
so im 20 and i just found out im 8 weeks pregnant. my boyfriend of 6 years wants me to get an abortion and i refuse to do it. he thinks it will be better for us in the long run but i dont see it. i have wanted a baby and now that im pre...
imonly20 | Last answer
my boyfriend is a divorced father of a 12 years old daughter, she doesn't live with him but with her mom in another country, she comes to visit him 2 weeks every six months.It seems everytime she comes to visit him, he stays in her bedr...
ani51 | Last answer
11106068_tn?1416109864
I'm a first time father and I'm getting overstressed in handling my 2 year old son. My wife gave up on disciplining him because she cannot take the demands, the tantrums and crying anymore so she lets me do the disciplining instead. He c...
Jonne14 | Last answer
Married with two kids a 18 yr son and 13 yr daughter. Son gets disrespectful to his mother and sister by cussing, talking to them any kind of way. He moved in maybe a year and half ago from grandparents house. The grandparents raised him...
Triplesauce32 | Last answer
Ok so I started dating a girl when she was already pregnant. Baby was born 5 months later. So I was there since day 1. Well things didn't work out with means the mother, but I'm still there for the child to be his father. (Biological fat...
Jackson3611 | Posted
Hey guys, I'm 19, and my wife & I are having our first baby, a boy! She's 25 weeks along, & I am super excited! But I am nervous. I want to be the best father I can be, so I need any tips, tricks, and help that anyone has, please & thank...
Acron1920 | Last answer
I am with the love of my love life, We've been best friends for over 20 years, we have been married going on 6 years. We have a son who will be 4 in April. We have had the worse year ever he lost his job last Jan. and everything went dow...
Orion_mom_Nicole | Last answer
An unstable drug addict who cannot even take care of herself is saying I got her pregnant. It is a possibility but my guy is telling me it's not mine. The baby is due in approximately 2 months and at this point I don't even know which ho...
notevenonce | Last answer
My son is 8years old and plays mainly with girls. He does not like rough boys and is more creative plays the piano and is not really into sport. Recently he went on a scout camp and befriended this 10 yr old boy. We have pictures from th...
Lozza280 | Last answer
Hello I'm first time dad... My wife's 37 weeks in and let's her hormones get the best of her most of the time and I just wanted to hear how other people deal with there situations... I try to not argue and just agree to almost everythin...
ArtbookTheDad | Last answer
OK so I'm a first time father can anyome give me some tips on how to not suck as a father I just want to show my gf that she can trust me to b able to take care of my son when he gets here ?
landonjames2014 | Last answer
My girlfriend is 7 months pregnant and on methadone. She's on the done because she has albrights dystrophy which is extremely painful. She had to quit her pain meds when she found out she was pregnant and no where would help her detox so...
shortpockets | Last answer
My Girlfriends 11 year old son ... in my opinion ... shows signs of being Gay, for example he has that "classic" way of talking, he rolls his eyes when he talks, he's focused on fashion and dining more than anything else, he won't do any...
CrouchingYeti | Last answer
I have a 9yr old daughter whom I adopted when she was 3. I adopted her by myself, there is no mother or female figure in her life, I am all she has. She is very smart and loving. She was diagnosed with Reactive Attachment Disorder, the d...
goin_solo | Last answer
In October 2012, my husband was contacted by a woman who he had met 3 times, (4-8 weeks prior to meeting me), saying that she was pregnant and she believed him to be the father. They were not in any kind of “relationship”. It was basica...
newwifey79 | Last answer
My+other+half+has+3+little+ones+ages+4+7+and+8.that+dont+belong+to+me.at+this+point+i+have+to+deal+with+the+stress+of+children+anyway+so+im+thinking+i+might+as+well+have+one+of+my+own+with+her.any+advice
pittfan17 | Last answer
I've been a stepfather to both a stepson and stepdaughter for 2 years. My stepson is now 15. I have known my stepson for 7 years and over that time our relationship has been tough but over the past year has gotten much worse. In gen...
scs542 | Last answer
667894_tn?1225610141
When I spank my son witch is rarely I give him warnings and timeouts first, but his actions of crying, excuses and plain defience topple my nerves and paience. But I calm down collect myself and get myself ready for the Mr.belt. Most of...
Danieltroy | Last answer
Well, here I go, a very difficult situation. I am recently divorced, and have moved in with my girlfriend. I have an 11 year old and 4 year old daughter. My daughter's Mom and I so far have a good relationship and have worked well tog...
LovingDad60 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting: For Fathers Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...