Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
1 - 20 (of 4222) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is 2 yr old. He has had cold like symptoms and fever off and on since Saturday night. Well, Sunday morning he woke up with a limp....
8 answers | 2 comments |
My 3 year old son has been obsessed with feet since he was 2. He loves to watch my feet and sisters' feet when we are on the couch. He to...
1 answer |
my son is perfectly fine throughout the day and energetic and plays , but after his baths when he's laying down getting ready to go to be...
My 23 year old daughter who has downs syndrome was married not long ago. She and her husband both have mental disabilities. Today they ...
My 3 year old son, for the past 3 weeks or so, has been having bowel issues. He poops pretty regularly but seems to get spasms in his bot...
15 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter just turned 3 years old on 11/08. She had had some hallucinations, very short and maybe not clearly explained because she was...
14 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone else have issues with people especially family members not following only one rule of don't kiss my child on the face. They c...
1 answer |
I have been having some anxiety over my last experience with blood draw. My 3 year old had to have a blood test and while I tried to calm...
18981035 tn?1471334884
Our son just turned 2 in July. And we have been trying to potty train him. Following all the tips and tricks from family members and tho...
2 answers |
My 4 year old daughter out of the blue a year ago started screaming,crossing her legs,crying,and doing anything she can to not pass her p...
18 answers |
Help!! I have a son that is almost 3 years and 3 months and he is so totally not interested in potty training. I put him in pull ups at 3...
133 answers |
Does anyone have any advice for potty training a 3 year, 3 month old boy who is an only child? He's very independent & stubborn & has use...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My toddler son is 3 years old. he has pooped neon green poop for the last 4/5 months!! Taken him to his pedi. dr. many times! Said ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My son is 19 months an I've noticed he's getting super attached to me. An he's always been a big mama's boy lol. But lately it seems like...
7 answers |
I have my son living with me full time, however my son goes to visit his father for the weekend about once every 2 months. I just dropppe...
3 answers |
my son is 3 year old he is talkative. it looks cute at start and ends as annoying. now he is talking to strangers in the park, stores etc...
1 answer |
How do I get her to stop being so rough she loves jumping on me and running with into me I can't get her to calm down she knows it's a ba...
2 answers |
14456912 tn?1434615689
Hello All My little Thomas is 3 years old and suffers horribly with his bowels. Hes had this very dark green sticky poops for a while...
1 answer |
I am 30 years old I have a 3 year old daughter who keeps getting rough with me and I am 34 weeks pregnant I have bin getting pains for th...
1 answer |
Ok so I started dating a girl when she was already pregnant. Baby was born 5 months later. So I was there since day 1. Well things didn't...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources