Parkinson’s Disease Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Camerlengo23
About a year ago I started experiencing some strange symptoms which may or may not be related. They do not occur eve...
By margollrich
Parkinson's suffers usually have problems with constipation, I don't, I like prunes and dried dates and if not carefu...
By Willy34
My father was diagnosed with PD at age of 83...4 yrs ago. The disease is taking its toll. One of the more intolerable...
justginnyOct 06
LynniepoohNov 30, 2013
justginnyNov 05, 2013
ILADVOCATEAug 17, 2013
By tryingtohelp144 Blank
My mother, 88, has been diagnosed with Parkinson's and is rapidly declining. We have tried to adjust several of her ...
Matt1117Sep 25
ttmmffMay 20, 2013
Annieannette72Apr 20, 2013
georgina644Apr 09, 2013
Dianna51Feb 03, 2013
By JosieDi Blank
I am a 70 year old female who has had Parkinson's disease for 12 years. It has been managed well for the most part....
By stadbab
i'm twenty-two, female, living with mild hemiplegic cerebral palsy that affects my right side and causes severe anxie...
txmexgenSep 16
ILADVOCATEAug 21, 2012
By michelle7984 Blank
I could benefit from a guide dog. Parkinson's and vision imvolvement make my walking somewhat difficult at times. ...
PhigSep 14
By Keepmylifesimple
I suffer from anxiety and depression. My husband has Parkinson's. How can I handle his choices of driving or doing da...
By Fidget44
Diagnosed April 2014. Just started to notice breathing issues. Feel as though I am not getting enough oxygen . I don'...
By Guy365305
I have been experiencing health issues for the past almost two years. I am 21 years old and symtoms i have been exper...
By johnarthur
Diagnosed with PD 2001 at 63 yo. Started on meds 2012 as I was getting very weak - 100 mg Sinemet x 3/d. Helped with ...
dancswAug 23
jim98Jul 31, 2010
ILADVOCATEJul 30, 2010
jim98Jul 30, 2010
By jim98 Blank
Why does Haldol crash a Parkinsons patient and cause death, should a doctor ever give haldol to a pd patient to calm ...
By arshton123
Hello, I am a 28 yr old male and have been having some complications that have been confusing me. Over the past year,...
By Powerofinfo
I have noticed left hand / finger tremors couple years ago. They come and go I do not notice them but other people an...
beth3172Aug 18
By DonnaT521 Blank
I have been seeing a neurologist for 3 years. I have been worked up for MS repeatedly. I have visual issues, balance ...
By tonyw1966
I was 37 when I first noticed a tremor, then depression hit me on and off. I was hospitalized for it several times wh...
w
By adnilbe
What is Parkinson's
By paulvand
Has anyone seen a connection between Mean PlateletVolume (MPV) and Parkinson's Disease? My MPV has been either low o...
menechJun 26
By menech
My husband (age 55) was diagnosed with Parkinson's in March of this year. They immediately put him on Azilect. At t...
By michaelann63
What is being done to find a cure for parkinson's disease?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parkinson’s Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank