Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Carolinagirl88
Has anyone experienced internal facial tremors with Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability?
By Charlene1961
I am reading my MRI of the Lumbar w/out Contrast and the Impression reads: I have circumferential disc bulges and fa...
By TimAlley
Going to try to summarize without writing a book. I am 50 yr old male in typically good health (exercise daily, e...
NormanredJun 04
Mermaid3773Oct 01, 2014
By DDelly Blank
I've got the gambit it appears. It started over 8 months ago. The first thing I noticed was itching in my “private ...
By Carolinagirl88
Is it okay to run with peripheral nerve hyperexcitability?
By Lorrv
Please help Me understand this MR LSPINE W/WO CONTRAST COMPARISON: Lumbar spine MRI with and without contrast...
By theboze
Hello, hope someone has some information on my problem, in Feb of 2014 I had a bad fall on a loading dock at work and...
12953888_tn?1427921141
By firewoman1122
I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but heres my situation. On 3/14/15, I had an accident with a brand new chefs kn...
GuiguiMXMar 20
By GuiguiMX
I have lived with chronic myofascial pain (CMP) for over 20 years; most relevant symptom of CMP is myofascial trigger...
DerkowskiMar 09
Paderla Anitha, DNB  Feb 28, 2014
By Mrmojorisin32 Blank
I have had all over muscle twitching on and off for the past. 3 months. I also have experienced sensory neuropathic s...
BarbaraawJan 19
By marti19 Blank
I don't see Vagus Nerve as a topic but here's my situation. I have been experiencing heart racing w/heat in the ches...
By joeanne3
I have a vitamin deficiency wich I take folic acid and strong vitamin b compound doesent seem to help, as soon as I g...
porchE2143Dec 05, 2014
BevmailMar 28, 2014
ELP589Jan 09, 2013
JW52Dec 13, 2009
Jk06Aug 24, 2009
By Kiwi32 Blank
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone would know if a nerve block i had for a shoulder operation could cause the issues ...
By nonny419 Blank
I am just at a loss since the summer I feel like my head is going to explode with the feeling of Icy Hot. It sounds n...
NurseSusieOct 08, 2014
By Chalkley27 Blank
A few months ago, the side of my face started to hurt in combination with ear pain. My teeth gradually became sensiti...
By pennymae Blank
THE L5 - S1 THERE IS A 4MM BROADBASED DISC BLUGE. SERVRE FACET ARTHROPATHY, PARTICULARLY ON THE LEFT. THERE IS MOD...
By ashu_kumar Blank
my problem is atropy my right hand muscle is damage and upper back solder is damage plz guide me right solution and ...
By shollylevy Blank
i was diagnosed with PNH about a year ago in the last 6 weeks i have started to feel stiffness in my fingers and joi...
By Bwaybaby Blank
I've had sudden onset of symptoms about 4 months ago which are getting worse. I have numbness and tingling in my face...
By mercurialism Blank
Fingertips puckering w/partial palm &fingers tingling?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank