Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Chalkley27
A few months ago, the side of my face started to hurt in combination with ear pain. My teeth gradually became sensiti...
By DDelly Blank
I've got the gambit it appears. It started over 8 months ago. The first thing I noticed was itching in my “private ...
By pennymae
THE L5 - S1 THERE IS A 4MM BROADBASED DISC BLUGE. SERVRE FACET ARTHROPATHY, PARTICULARLY ON THE LEFT. THERE IS MOD...
By ashu_kumar
my problem is atropy my right hand muscle is damage and upper back solder is damage plz guide me right solution and ...
By shollylevy
i was diagnosed with PNH about a year ago in the last 6 weeks i have started to feel stiffness in my fingers and joi...
By Bwaybaby
I've had sudden onset of symptoms about 4 months ago which are getting worse. I have numbness and tingling in my face...
By mercurialism
Fingertips puckering w/partial palm &fingers tingling?
By jim8958 Blank
I have PN all the blood work that follows electric test,and MRI. It has worsened since onset.Start in hands to the fe...
By Numblefoot
I have neuropathy in my feet and ankles. Since I had an EMG test the numbness is halfway up my legs. Is this perman...
By deborah12_24
I had a nerve block done for my rotator cuff surgery. That night I had extremely painful muscle cramping in my legs t...
By seablue125
A close relative underwent a surgical procedure in Aug, 2011 to remove his armpit sweat glands. From the moment he re...
By GrammieBrendie
I was diagnosed with PMR approximately one year ago. I was put on 30 mg of Prednisone and have decreased the amount o...
By migs789
I have mild narrowing of the C2-3 disc space and narrowing of the C6-7 disc space. There is degenerative joint diseas...
By kalpa108
On Feb 15th 2014 I was able to sleep without Ambien - Zolpidem, after 12 years. However, I began to On Feb 15th 2014...
By sajillie Blank
In the morning and nighttime, I have numbness in certain toes or the tops of my feet. During the day this will go aw...
By Shugster Blank
I have a lower back L4L5S1 problem. Symptoms started in the feet, went from numb to burning. Now my feet turn red and...
By wiggs99 Blank
Ten months ago I was misdiagnosed with genital herpes and put on valtrex 2 times a day as is protocol for herpes simp...
BevmailMar 28
ELP589Jan 09, 2013
JW52Dec 13, 2009
Jk06Aug 24, 2009
Kiwi32Jul 15, 2009
By Kiwi32 Blank
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone would know if a nerve block i had for a shoulder operation could cause the issues ...
By Mrmojorisin32 Blank
I have had all over muscle twitching on and off for the past. 3 months. I also have experienced sensory neuropathic s...
By Mrmojorisin32 Blank
I'm curious if anyone has experienced peripheral neuropathy and what was there first experience. My experience starte...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank