Aa
A
A
Close
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.
21 - 40 (of 383) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it okay to run with peripheral nerve hyperexcitability?
Please help Me understand this MR LSPINE W/WO CONTRAST COMPARISON: Lumbar spine MRI with and without contrast dated 2/20/2008 ...
Hello, hope someone has some information on my problem, in Feb of 2014 I had a bad fall on a loading dock at work and ended up tearing my...
12953888 tn?1427921141
I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but heres my situation. On 3/14/15, I had an accident with a brand new chefs knife and severely cut...
I have lived with chronic myofascial pain (CMP) for over 20 years; most relevant symptom of CMP is myofascial trigger points (MTrP) which...
1 answer |
I have had all over muscle twitching on and off for the past. 3 months. I also have experienced sensory neuropathic symptoms. Do these sy...
2 answers |
I don't see Vagus Nerve as a topic but here's my situation. I have been experiencing heart racing w/heat in the chest area brought on by...
1 answer |
I have a vitamin deficiency wich I take folic acid and strong vitamin b compound doesent seem to help, as soon as I get out of bed my bod...
I am just at a loss since the summer I feel like my head is going to explode with the feeling of Icy Hot. It sounds nuts! I have MS and L...
A few months ago, the side of my face started to hurt in combination with ear pain. My teeth gradually became sensitive. Then a few days ...
1 answer |
THE L5 - S1 THERE IS A 4MM BROADBASED DISC BLUGE. SERVRE FACET ARTHROPATHY, PARTICULARLY ON THE LEFT. THERE IS MODERATE NARROWING OF C...
my problem is atropy my right hand muscle is damage and upper back solder is damage plz guide me right solution and give me true solutio...
i was diagnosed with PNH about a year ago in the last 6 weeks i have started to feel stiffness in my fingers and joints what can i do ab...
I've had sudden onset of symptoms about 4 months ago which are getting worse. I have numbness and tingling in my face, toes and hands. I...
Fingertips puckering w/partial palm &fingers tingling?
I have PN all the blood work that follows electric test,and MRI. It has worsened since onset.Start in hands to the feet up arms,legs,and ...
4 answers |
I have neuropathy in my feet and ankles. Since I had an EMG test the numbness is halfway up my legs. Is this permanent? My legs feel v...
1 answer |
I had a nerve block done for my rotator cuff surgery. That night I had extremely painful muscle cramping in my legs that caused me to kic...
A close relative underwent a surgical procedure in Aug, 2011 to remove his armpit sweat glands. From the moment he revived after surgery;...
I was diagnosed with PMR approximately one year ago. I was put on 30 mg of Prednisone and have decreased the amount of Prednisone gradual...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources