Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) and the various conditions related to it such as neuromyotonia (NMT), cramp fasciculation syndrome (CFS), benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS), Isaacs syndrome and others.

21 - 40 (of 377) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I don't see Vagus Nerve as a topic but here's my situation. I have been experiencing heart racing w/heat in the chest area brought on by lying on my side. At first it was just the left side....now it's both sides and even on my back at...
  Posted
I have a vitamin deficiency wich I take folic acid and strong vitamin b compound doesent seem to help, as soon as I get out of bed my body starts to go cold and I've been getting shivers all over my body, and now off and on my body feels...
  Posted
I am just at a loss since the summer I feel like my head is going to explode with the feeling of Icy Hot. It sounds nuts! I have MS and Lupus ,and Sjogrens disease but I have never experienced nothing like this. I did suffer a bad neck a...
  Posted
A few months ago, the side of my face started to hurt in combination with ear pain. My teeth gradually became sensitive. Then a few days ago, the left side of my face went numb and I had trouble smiling and whistling. My eye waters and t...
  Posted
THE L5 - S1 THERE IS A 4MM BROADBASED DISC BLUGE. SERVRE FACET ARTHROPATHY, PARTICULARLY ON THE LEFT. THERE IS MODERATE NARROWING OF CENTRAL CANAL. SEVERE FORAMINAL NARROWING ON THE LEFT AND MODERATE FORAMINAL NARROWING ON THE RIGHT....
  Posted
my problem is atropy my right hand muscle is damage and upper back solder is damage plz guide me right solution and give me true solution as eery es possible
  Posted
i was diagnosed with PNH about a year ago in the last 6 weeks i have started to feel stiffness in my fingers and joints what can i do about this ?
  Posted
I've had sudden onset of symptoms about 4 months ago which are getting worse. I have numbness and tingling in my face, toes and hands. It has spread to the rim of my anus. I've had blood work which shows too much Vit B12 (I do not take...
  Posted
Fingertips puckering w/partial palm &fingers tingling?
  Posted
I have PN all the blood work that follows electric test,and MRI. It has worsened since onset.Start in hands to the feet up arms,legs,and trunk.Feels like pins being stuck in skin.Painful hands,wrists,ankles,and feet.Mind tells me I must ...
  Posted
I have neuropathy in my feet and ankles. Since I had an EMG test the numbness is halfway up my legs. Is this permanent? My legs feel very heavy and numb. The test was VERY painful, I felt she did not have to "push" so hard. Can you ...
  Posted
I had a nerve block done for my rotator cuff surgery. That night I had extremely painful muscle cramping in my legs that caused me to kick and cry. It has been three months and I still have leg cramping and pain that is only relieved by ...
  Posted
A close relative underwent a surgical procedure in Aug, 2011 to remove his armpit sweat glands. From the moment he revived after surgery; and to this day, he has been in constant moments of pain; experiencing episodes of intense prickly,...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with PMR approximately one year ago. I was put on 30 mg of Prednisone and have decreased the amount of Prednisone gradually and finally gotten completely off prednisone. I did not like the side effects. I have now been of...
  Posted
I have mild narrowing of the C2-3 disc space and narrowing of the C6-7 disc space. There is degenerative joint disease of the facets, most advanced at C2-3 and 3-4. There are large spurs on the left at C2-3 and there is a 2mm anterior sl...
  Posted
On Feb 15th 2014 I was able to sleep without Ambien - Zolpidem, after 12 years. However, I began to On Feb 15th 2014 I was able to finally get off Ambien - Zolpidem, after 12 years. However, immediately I began to experience muscle fas...
  Posted
In the morning and nighttime, I have numbness in certain toes or the tops of my feet. During the day this will go away. I went to the Doctor and he ordered some blood work and EMG. All my blood tests were normal, including my blood su...
  Posted
I have a lower back L4L5S1 problem. Symptoms started in the feet, went from numb to burning. Now my feet turn red and burn and the skin is very sensitive to the touch. The doc says that this is not neurological. If it's not, then what is...
  Posted
Ten months ago I was misdiagnosed with genital herpes and put on valtrex 2 times a day as is protocol for herpes simplex. I actually had shingles or herpes zoster. I have had a myriad of health issues since the onset. Is there any resear...
  Posted
I'm curious if anyone has experienced peripheral neuropathy and what was there first experience. My experience started with both and hands and feet feeling like they fell asleep. Then I felt nerve pain in my arms with tingling. Then I fe...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Peripheral Nerve Hyperexcitability (PNH) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...