Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2017.
1 - 20 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has any moms used a back pack diaper bag before? If so how did you personally liked it? With my first baby I used a regular diaper bag th...
4 answers |
anyone here who have biocurnate urtrus?? i have so i am very worried about that.
4 answers |
Does anyone else feel as of they just ran a marathon after every meal? Doesn't matter what I eat, I feel like crap. Fast heart beat, ex...
1 answer |
I am 25 weeks and been experiencing extreme itchiness for the past few days.. no rash and typically way more itchy at night. I Googled my...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 22 weeks but i still smoke. The worst is i really like it. I cannot think anything else if i don t.. :(
4 answers | 2 comments |
Im 25 weeks today and only sometimes in the morning and at night I feel my baby move....sometimes he is really still....this really makes...
2 answers |
So I have always been small waist big butt girl and ever since i got preggo I've gotten a little thicker in the thighs and a lil round be...
2 answers |
What are some of the best stores to register at before my baby shower?
4 answers |
I would like to know if a fetal heart beat change as the baby grows in side the mommy. I'm 23week and the heart beat ehen from 155 to 148
2 answers | 1 comment |
Finally under a hundred days left till my due date! Hopefully it goes by quick I'm ready to meet my little man.
1 answer |
I had sex, proceeded to take a plan B, which I didn't end up taking it until the third and final day. It gives you a window of 72 hours, ...
Is it safe to take cough drops while having a cold? I would call my dr to see if it's ok but she takes so long to get back to me. What ar...
2 answers |
Is anyone else struggling with massive weight gain. I was a size 12/14 before I conceived, I'm 15+ weeks and already I'm up to a size 16....
6 answers |
19087390 tn?1474310277
So I've gained too much weight already and I'm lonely 22 weeks and I can't cook or shall I say I don't cook but what are some easy simple...
1 answer |
Due to age I was told it's not healthy for woman over 40 to get pregnant... What do you think?
3 answers |
I had my 20 week ultrasound and they said they found 3 abnormalities that was more then likely nothing to worry about but could be a sign...
19087390 tn?1474310277
I am gonna be 20 weeks tomorrow. And I have yet to feel baby move should I be worried?
4 answers | 2 comments |
I am 20 weeks and have just had a scan to find out the gender. The lady who was doing the scan was a right old b*tch. When i asked her if...
3 answers |
11248659 tn?1469919417
Having the hardest time trying to figure out names for him! Any suggestions ladies?
1 answer |
I'm 20 weeks and haven't gained a single pound. Should I be concerned? I do eat everyday. I'm not dieting or anything. I get full a lot f...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community Resources