Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2017.
1 - 20 (of 160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 3 days overdue with my first and I'm majorly fed up!! Really want to try castor oil but I'm alittle scared...
6 answers |
So I'm being induced Monday the 17th. They're starting me on a pill to help me dilate at 7am. Any other moms have this done & how long wa...
1 answer |
Ok so I'm due the 12th and I'm only dilated to a half a centimeter. Besides castor oil what can I do to help progress the dilation this i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 36 weeks and been having insane cramping past few days.... my first was an emergency c-section , so the second is a planned c-sectio...
1 answer |
11248659 tn?1469919417
Elijah was born at 4:32 pm. He is 7 lb 11.5 oz and 20 in long. He's so perfect!
7 answers |
7657347 tn?1499996467
I had a cervical check done on Wednesday and I was 2 cm dilated. On Thursday I started having some bloody show that has continued into Fr...
11248659 tn?1469919417
Waters just got busted! Hoping little man is out in no time
11248659 tn?1469919417
Eli is being super stubborn
3 answers |
I woke up on Friday around 4 AM and my contractions were about 7 minutes apart. We went to the hospital at 7 and they were only 3 minutes...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I've been in hospital nearly 24 hours now waiting for pessary to kick off labour, nothing but period like pains so far but hopefully w...
6 answers |
11248659 tn?1469919417
From what my doctor is saying it looks like little man might be here sometime this week! So exciting!
11 answers |
Please help how can the position be changed of baby ... At 31 wks too it was breech ... Will hav next scan after a week. What must i do t...
3 answers |
Been pregnant with this baby has really change my life from bad to worst, everyone think am stupid to like have a babe with another littl...
4 answers |
I just received my Group B Strep test results and it says DETECTED!!! I have have had 3 healthy pregnancies and never had a problem with ...
3 answers |
Can you suggest me name of baby girl?
3 answers |
What does it mean if your baby if not measuring to the right size? She had been measuring the exact size as weeks but the last 2 weeks ha...
I don't smoke cigarettes at all but was wondering has any one else smoked weed while prego?
1 answer |
I'm 36.5 weeks and I woke up this morning and about 15 minutes later I was crazy itchy and covered in hives! I have NEVER in my life brok...
1 answer |
19087390 tn?1474310277
What can you do for extreme hip pain it's so bad I can't bend down and it's hard even walk and hurts when I sleep and sit down it's like ...
3 answers |
Hello all, in extremely stressed out and I've paranoid about this. My last depo shot was in April 2015 so nearly a year ago, when it was ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community Resources