Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2017.
1 - 20 (of 149) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can you suggest me name of baby girl?
3 answers |
I just received my Group B Strep test results and it says DETECTED!!! I have have had 3 healthy pregnancies and never had a problem with ...
2 answers |
What does it mean if your baby if not measuring to the right size? She had been measuring the exact size as weeks but the last 2 weeks ha...
I don't smoke cigarettes at all but was wondering has any one else smoked weed while prego?
1 answer |
I'm 36.5 weeks and I woke up this morning and about 15 minutes later I was crazy itchy and covered in hives! I have NEVER in my life brok...
1 answer |
Been pregnant with this baby has really change my life from bad to worst, everyone think am stupid to like have a babe with another littl...
3 answers |
19087390 tn?1474310277
What can you do for extreme hip pain it's so bad I can't bend down and it's hard even walk and hurts when I sleep and sit down it's like ...
3 answers |
11248659 tn?1469919417
From what my doctor is saying it looks like little man might be here sometime this week! So exciting!
9 answers |
Hello all, in extremely stressed out and I've paranoid about this. My last depo shot was in April 2015 so nearly a year ago, when it was ...
Hello can some one tell how much should be movement at 33+ weeks. Like i want to know the intensity. Frequency is fine. Is it that baby h...
1 answer |
I have a really bad cough. The left side of my throat is starting to hurt. Even when I drink water. I've had it for 2 weeks now. It's jus...
4 answers | 1 comment |
11248659 tn?1469919417
I swear! If I do NOT get a wonderful full nights worth of sleep at some point in the near future before he arrives I'm going to go bonker...
6 answers |
I had sex, proceeded to take a plan B, which I didn't end up taking it until the third and final day. It gives you a window of 72 hours, ...
1 answer |
So I have always been small waist big butt girl and ever since i got preggo I've gotten a little thicker in the thighs and a lil round be...
6 answers |
Well ladies today at my high risk appointment my high risk doctor set my lovely little mans eviction date cant wait to hold him as he wil...
7 answers |
I'm 32 weeks, my back and my vagina hurts so bad. My vagina hurts with a lot of pressure and just feels like my back and vagina are on fi...
1 answer |
I am 34 weeks and 3 days. A part of me feels like she is just moving but on the other hand I'm unsure what to expect ( I'm a 1st time mom...
2 answers |
I'm 33 weeks and had an ultrasound yesterday. I was told baby boy is measuring at 5 lbs 3 oz. that's a pound over weight then what he sho...
1 answer |
I have 83 days to go and I have bought NOTHING for my son. I don't plan on having a baby shower either. I have everything to buy all over...
5 answers |
My son's father doesn't fully agree to having hyphenated names. I chose this decision based on first, my belief that if parents are not m...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2017 Babies Community Resources