Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2009 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.
1 - 20 (of 603) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
179530 tn?1368940203
This is my first pregnancy. I am over 31 weeks. About 2 weeks ago my husband and I started noticing that our unborn baby moves in shaky m...
12 answers |
Dear Ladies, I am presently 09 weeks pregnant and havng nausea on and off, my Gyno prescribed me Navidoxine and today soon after i too...
389578 tn?1295357927
hiya im chloe i have had 4 previous miscarriages in a row in teh last 13-14 months..... im now pregnant again with number 5 ( DH and i fo...
3 answers |
567488 tn?1244744266
Hey ladies, I am 5w1d today and wondering what kind of symptoms you all are having. I have moderate ovarian hyperstimulation and am carr...
24 answers |
I have heard from a couple sources that at some point it becomes dangerous to lie flat on your back. While I have always tended to sleep...
17 answers |
I know that it's common to have hormones go one way or the other or even both! But my husband, sadly is extreemly frustrated sexually. I...
11 answers |
Is it normal to have cramp pains at 4 weeks and 3 days?
hi.. im on my 1st pack of mercilon pill.. on the 1st day i took it 5pm exactly, but on my 2nd day i am an hour late so i took it at aroun...
Dear All, My doctor has subscribed to me "Navidoxine" for morning sickness and nausea. I have been taking this medicine for a month no...
3 answers |
5634778 tn?1371377466
I had my tubes burned 9 and half years ago, well last month may 26 I had a miscarriage and think I may be preg again has anybody went thr...
I'm 18 years old and 20 weeks pregnant with my first child (a girl) . I had my routine anatomy sonogram yesterday and my doctor informed...
Dear all My doctor has subscribed to me "Navidoxine" for morning sickness and nausea. I have been taking this medicine for three days....
according to charts I should be about 2 weeks and a day pregnant, my husband amd I and trying to conceive so we are anxious to find out f...
5 answers |
687615 tn?1267229875
I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant and since two days ago, I am feeling nauseous all the time. I haven't been sick, but am constantly feeli...
17 answers |
Hi everyone,im new on here,anyway im roughly about 5 wk 6 days but just wonderin is it normal not to have any symptoms yet? I cant rememb...
I have hypothyroidism with the range 10.5 . Is there any problem for me to get conceive.
So right now im 6 weeks along and i started spotting realy soft pink not much it comes and goes. I have a majot headacje, and im uncomfor...
my girlfrend gave birth on feb 25th.. her last lmp was on may 22nd and im not sure but i think we had sex on the may 23rd and then we bro...
389578 tn?1295357927
hi, i have read a few things on the net about clary sage oil works by stimulating the uterus thus causing labor.. im just wondering if an...
22 answers |
I have two children already 6 & 5 and I'm 12 weeks pregnant. I have no energy at times I find myself constantly laying down. How do I get...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2009 Babies Community Resources