Pregnancy: March 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in March 2008.

1 - 20 (of 9) questions
So we had my prenatal visit yesterday to determine the sex of the baby. It's a girt! I am so happy. It really didn't matter what the baby's sex was because I already have a son and a daughter. I'm just glad that every thing is going ...
kimbole2 | Posted
Hey...we should be exchanging experiences and views on different matters plus talking about our wonderful babies....Where is everybody?
nylena | Last answer
Hi everyone, I had a beautiful baby boy March 13, 2008. I bleed for about 2 weeks after my c-section and have had only one period since. I believe it was the end of June beginning of July. I breastfed for about 16 weeks, and that is abou...
alwayscrawlin | Posted
I went for my 1st ultrasound today. They say i am 9 weeks, but the sac only appears to be 6 weeks. This means 1 of 2 things. The baby stopped growing or my dates are off. Is this a common thing???? Talk about being worried. My last perio...
Nicole424 | Posted
Hi there,I had my little girl on March 24 ,and ...wooow,it is a tremendous experience! I have chosen to breastfeed exclusively for as long as I can,which means that even now I have to stay at home most of the time..My baby is getting bi...
nylena | Last answer
Hi!! I had my daughter March 13!! Hows motherhood ladies!!
girl0319 | Last answer
I also had my son on March 10/08.....how are you adapting to motherhood? Is your daughter sleeping ok at night?
Marisa14 | Last answer
Hi, We've had a lot of requests from our members for the ability to leave a quick note of support, congrats, a thank you, or even a hug, to other members without having to start a new discussion within the forum. We thought this was a...
Med Help | Posted
I had my daughter March 10th 2008. This is a good way to keep up with the women that delivered around the same time. I'm sure we have a lot of similar questions!
Libi | Posted
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: March 2008 Babies Community Resources