Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: May 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2017.
1 - 20 (of 81) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anyone else due on May 19th
3 answers |
M due 29 may anyone else?
7 answers | 2 comments |
I'm having a baby girl may 28 when did i conceive the baby I'm just wonder.
Looking for a prego buddy due as me for us to go Thur this together and become online buddy's I'm having my 1st boy I'm a mother to 2 bea...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Need help deciding on baby girls name? Please give me your feedback - my top names are; Mila, Adrienne, Adriana, Elena, or Madison
1 answer |
We are having a boy due may 27th! What is everyone else having?!?!
11 answers |
Boy or Girl? Have you picked a name? If so, what is it?
Anyone due on the 15th may or close to?
25 answers |
Hi I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on which electric Breastpump they found to be the best. Thanks x
3 answers |
Is anyone due on May 7th or close?? If so do you wanna be pregnancy buddies?? This is my first time being pregnant!!
12 answers | 1 comment |
Looking for a prego buddy due as me for us to go Thur this together and become online buddy's I'm having my 1st boy I'm a mother to 2 bea...
2 answers |
1 answer |
Anyone due on 13 may carrying what???
3 answers |
I'm 26 weeks and 3 days. I went to the loo and when I wiped i had clear long discharge. Is that normal
2 answers |
Due May 4th and curious as to when you all are thinking of taken your maternity leave of absence.
My hubbs and I are trying for baby #2 with no success yet. My SIL who I have a great relationship with is expecting baby #3 in May. They ...
1 answer |
I'm 20w+3 and had a weird tissue-y like glob when I wiped today. Had sex this morning if that matters. Second pregnancy but I don't this ...
2 answers |
I'm 23 weeks and 3 days and when do I know if I'm having my baby natural or c-section?? And also I'm so scared about labor can anyone hel...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm due May 6
3 answers |
My due date is 27 may :)
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2017 Babies Community Resources