Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Oct 2011 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2011.

1 - 20 (of 131) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there, I am a 44 year old woman , recently I started getting colostrum/ milk ? I have had my hormones tested and all but one were perfect, my sex hormone globulin. I am not on HRT or THE PILL and I am not pregnant. I have had 2 p...
  Posted
Dear friends, I am 37 weeks pregnant with my first child, and I start to feel that I want to throw up; why is that??? Also my tummy is getting tight/hard and I still feel baby moving (but it’s different from previous weeks that it’s w...
  Posted
I've been having braxton hicks since I was 34 weeks and from 36 weeks its been getting stronger sometimes i had back pain and feels like baby pushing on my pubic bones sharp pains off n on. But still no mucus plug or any other sign of tr...
  Posted
Hi im new here and i was wondering how to post in a forum? the only option i see is to post a question in a forum or is it the same thing?
  Posted
Anyone please help! I am 27 weeks and 5 days, i have been having a lot of pains in my stomach they hurt so bad i have to run to get sick. My head is killing me to the point i can not look at any light. And i have not been able to keep an...
  Posted
hi am due in 4 weeks am getting pains and my belly has droped and my belly keeps going hard and realy tight could I be in labour?????
  Posted
hi. you guys all no what your talking about so ill ask u if u dont mind. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. i have had alot of signs of pregnancy . i have gone of some foods. feeling sick. put on weight . back ache . my boobs are s...
  Posted
1428239 tn?1333460653
cecilia is now 12 weeks old, she weighs 11 pounds 3 ounces, is 23 inches long. She is sleeping at night 6-7 hr stretches followed by a 4 hr stretch.. She is a very active girl, loves to play.. Obsessed with her hands and lights.. She has...
  Posted
1428239 tn?1333460653
How is everyone doing??? Any more births... who is still waiting?
  Posted
175665 tn?1306462624
I went into labor Thursday Sept 15th at 8:55pm. I was leaving to go get my hubby from work and my water broke in the car. I turned back around to the hourse to drop our son off with my mom and called him and the hospital. They stuck me 4...
  Posted
1666434 tn?1325265950
I had a natural birth on October 4th, and my abdomen is still sore up to my navel. My placenta came out fully intact. I just don't remember being sore like this. Anyone else have this?
  Posted
1428239 tn?1333460653
So i did this test today for fun.. and the result I got was a boy.. it will be a long time until I can see if it is accurate... It was fun to do
  Posted
How is everyone feeling? Only 9 more weeks for me I'm getting a little anxious and uncomfortable. But can't wait to meet my baby girl. Still haven't picked out a name yet. Is there anyone else out there like me?
  Posted
278664 tn?1319843759
So is anyone still around here that hasn't had their baby yet? I have 4 days left and hopefully my cervix and everything is favorable for me to be induced by my due date this friday. I feel like this last week is taking forever.
  Posted
I am just curious to know something, and I have had two kids of my own so i dont think im buying this but idk.I found out my bf got another girl pregnant due oct27th was the last due date i knew but ill say mid oct because todays the 16t...
  Posted
Hi, i am 7w/3d and my doctor sad that is good for me(35 years old) to make amniocentezis in week 16. Anyone else with this experience?
  Posted
Hi, I have a question about acai berry in pregnancy for which i have been found only good words;-) Anyone with any knowledge about this? Thanks, Mira
  Posted
688845 tn?1325185836
I posted this update in the 18-34 community but wanted to post it here as well. I had my 37 week appointment today and growth scan ultrasound. Baby looks great! He is measuring 7lbs 4oz and in the 64th percentile. My last ultrasound at ...
  Posted
1839974 tn?1318561390
Im 38 wks n in dire pain everyday, I have been havin contractions everyday, my legs r in so much pain n I jus cant take it nemore, how can I get da doc to induce my labor? Ive tried walkin, spicy foods, castor oil, sex, n almost everythi...
  Posted
1428239 tn?1333460653
today marks the 39 week mark for me.. who knew... 8 days until my due date.... I cant wait.. it honestly starting to feel like it will never happen but it has to evenually...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2011 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...