Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.

1 - 20 (of 821) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My left buttock, left groin area hurts, when i walk it hurts to walk on the left leg, feels like my groin, butt and hip is about to fall off. And sometimes i get a pain up my anus(sorry if tmi) and pressure as if the baby wants to come o...
Latrice414 | Last answer
Im 35+1 I am feeling some pains so I think it's time to get my hospital bag ready. I don't really know what to pack or what I need. Help please!!
danielareyes | Posted
287246_tn?1318573663
Hey Ladies, Well, I went outside last night to feed my dogs and it was table food so they started to fight about it. I got involved and stepped backwards and there was a step and I tripped backwards and feel on my bottom on the concr...
Michele, Katy, TX | Last answer
my son, 5.5yrs old had got a result of his routine urine culture as significant growth of citrobacter kesori, done after complaining for lower abdominal pain 1.5months back. Repeated it again after 4 weeks and found the same bug resistan...
rajajee | Posted
641554_tn?1319844717
Ok is anyone having nausea and no vomiting? What to do to help it. I hate it. I feel it in my throat but nothing is coming out. I just want to stick my finger down there and make it come out. It's all day. HELP
Ashmcc | Last answer
99457_tn?1321882277
hi ladies just wanted to put a list together of updated due dates so we can get it stickied to the top of our forum. I know that my due date has changed from the orignal one i listed. So i will start - due 7th september
therese101 | Last answer
I'm 31 weeks I've been dilated a 2 an my contraction are 7-10mins apart an been that way since June 1st every week in the hospital with a new problem Can't sleep, hip pain causing it to go out, stronger contractions so much pelvic pain i...
shimom22 | Last answer
408901_tn?1274690798
Hie, As i had told u all earlier, my hubby is gonna travel to US in 1st week of Aug. he will will going to Blue Ash in Cincinnati & to LA. Please pour in your invaluable suggestions of what can he buy for our baby and from where? AL...
radhika28 | Last answer
hello, i have had 3 pregnancies all together im 18 years old my 1st pregnancy came with great success i have a little girl that is 18 months old now... my last 2 ended in miscarrages... my question is do you think i will be able to hav...
lindsey0423 | Last answer
hii well im now nerli 3 mounths late for my period i have took several tests and all negative after first missed period i had spotting i also keep getting cramping pains and think im going to come on but i never do also i have been feeli...
bethcook12345 | Last answer
349463_tn?1333575176
At first I was ok with it because it was a sign of pregnancy, but come on now. It's been almost a month and I am living in a sports bra. I think the worst part of the day is when I take the sports bra off to take a shower. It's like two ...
NicMom | Last answer
287246_tn?1318573663
For anyone who still comes over here....Got my BFP today!!! I posted about it on the other Pregnancy Forums! Hope everyone is doing well!
My LMP was 11/24/2008. I had sex with one gentleman dec 9,10,or 11th? Then had sex with another gentleman Dec 19th. Who is more probable to be my daughters father? My ultrasounds and conception dates time add up the the 1st guy. I missed...
tiredofstressin | Last answer
287246_tn?1318573663
I know we don't get on here like we used to, but I just wanted to let you all know that I think of you often and miss talking to you all! Would love any updates!!! Mary just turned 14 months old last week. She is being very lazy abo...
my baby is 5 weeks old. I started off BFing exclusively until the past week. I feel like I can't keep up with her sometimes. She will start eating at let's say 2 and not stop till 4 and then sometimes will still be rooting. It has gotten...
cece50187 | Posted
can adults get RSV and how old are u when u stop being able to get it
nanapigpettigrew | Last answer
1513384_tn?1290351917
I breast feed for nine weeks and took my son off straight away to formula and his had green poo is this normal? Also How long does it take to get your breasts back to normal and for them to stop being painful and lumpy?
Harry16th | Posted
Hello everyone am olivia and and 28wks pregnant and my belly has drop my whole pregnancy has been nothing but pain i lost 25 pounds at first know i gain 10pounds i been haveing bad lower belly pain and back pain i cant set for long cause...
missbelize | Last answer
287246_tn?1318573663
Today Jesse will be laid to rest.....Please keep Chantal and Jesse in your prayers today and everyday. May God keep Chantal and her family wrapped in His loving arms. They will really need Him today. Chantal, you are so loved and ...
644974_tn?1312761670
wow it sure has been a while for me first i just got on here and found out about chantal and Jessi? omg! how did all this start? im sorry i havent been on in a while things with levi have been very complicated indeed, after many trips ...
bimbicat7 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community Resources