Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Guillermina70
How big is a fundal intramural fibroid measuring 1.8 x 1.5 cm and an anterior subserosal fibroid measuring 2.5 x 1.8...
By neweli
I really would like to know why one bone is white when all the other disc show up as no discoloration having incredi...
By happyandpregnant
Tech said girl but do labial folds show? is there a chance this princess is actually a boy? We were told by a third w...
By Torij3714
My ultrasound results say there is anechoic fluid in the endometrial cavity, my doctor explained what anechoic means ...
Ger57May 21
Ger57May 19
By justwanttoknownow
I have had these test done and now im worried I might catch cancer from all the radiation given to me I didn't know a...
Unique01May 18
jane_smith50May 11, 2011
yellowbeanMar 07, 2011
By Jwalk1938 Blank
I recently had an MRI on both of my shoulders. Can someone interpret the impression in plain English? Right Shoulder...
13766472_tn?1431396964
By dnabunnitry
Waiting on a Dr to send me to someone that can tell me what this means.. I have been having headaches for 2 weeks and...
MRI
By Terra_1
There is mild levocurvature of the lumbar spine. There is maintenance of the normal lumbar lordosis. Retroperitone...
By Bekkykaren
Xray report shows mild loss of vertebral body height at L2 with anterior osteophyte along the superior end-plate off ...
By AIGirl
So after 8 years of joint pain, fatigue. I had a positive lip biopsy for Sjogrens. Then, I had a positive x ray for R...
By jj53ff
I am 53 no period for a year and a half then a ten day heavy clot period. So endometrrium biopsy and ultrasound. Poly...
11026756_tn?1414676498
Ger57Apr 01
By JZeigler
I am getting an MRI soon but im scared the MRI might pull some random unknown metal in my eyes or metal in my nose up...
By padmavathys
Helo Docor, I am pregnant and my 22 week obstetric sonography report says lateral ventricle size 10 mm , so doctor...
By Imadyh
Done blood test tsh .3258( .35- 4.94) again blood test came back tsh .4429 ft3 2.03(1.7-3.71) ft4 .8 (.7-1.48) Us it...
By strawberrystacy9
Help me understand Radiology report for US scrotum and testicles: Impression: 1.) Large bilateral hydroceles ...
By BLUERIVER69
The following is my Report from a recent MRI. I have numbness in both hands, pain around elbows, joints in fingers, ...
By Sarah_s83
I was wanting to get a second opinion on my MRI report. I went to the Dr. with a mass on the posterior of my neck,fev...
By devonb
Hi there, I am a student of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and am currently assigned a project that requires me to ...
By BeansMom12
Hey there! Daughter fell down stairs, she is still in a lot of pain. MRI was performed after 7 days of pain and una...
By Lol63
Hi I had a PET scan to check activity of sarcoidosis (diagnosed by lung biopsy) please could you help me with the rep...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank