Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
1 - 20 (of 532) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband had flu and pneumonia April of 2017. Had xrays taken by his rheumatologist in Aug 2017 and there was a shadow on his lower ri...
1 answer |
Hey, I received an ultrasound for my neck to check my thyroid. I requested copies of my results the next day but my follow up isn't for...
I having trouble identifying several artefacts/objects from my brain MRI https://imgur.com/a/M5dr0
I have had several MRI's over the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with them until my last one a few months back. Just a couple o...
4 answers |
20793634 tn?1508481716
I have been experiencing for the past 2 years off and on for brief 2 to 3 week periods and now for the past 3 months straight the followi...
I'm a woman, 22 years old. Yesterday I got a pantomogram, the technician didn't put proper protection, I was confused, got a small skirt ...
1 answer |
I was involved in a car accident a few weeks ago and received a spine x-ray which I am now sincerely regretting as I could have avoided i...
3 answers |
20753799 tn?1505506219
Hi all, I broke my 5th metatarsal 11 weeks ago this Sunday. I'll try to upload my most recent x-ray for ye to see. Basically I'm very un...
Hello, i've been exposed to a chest CT angio with a DLP corresponding to a value of 273 mGy.cm and a CTDI vol of about 6 mGy - this disco...
2 answers |
I just got my xray report..showing Both lungs show symmetrical appearance and adequate aeration with prominent bronchovascular markings ...
1 answer |
I had scoliosis surgery in 1978 with Harrington rod on my thoracic spine. I have had a lot of pain over the years worsening with age. ...
I went in for a brachial plexus MRI two days ago to evaluate a tumor. I was given the gadolinium contrast through IV and was in the MRI f...
I recently got a CT scan because I am having trouble remembering things. I did not get the IV solution, and it only took a few minutes to...
MRI yesterday the right superior cerebellar artery crosses the fraternal segment of trigeminal nerve at root entry zone . artery contact...
I broke my fibula two days ago and am at home on bed rest until i can get into the orthopaedic surgeon for surgery and or cast. I am in e...
Hello, I recently had two pelvic ultrasounds- 8 weeks apart approximately. I received the report but wanted your opinion if anything i...
These are the results: Lungs: Evaluation of the right hemithorax demonstrates no evidence of infiltrate or effusion. Evaluation of the ...
i have had a low dose ct and i said mild empasdima. i have read low dose can have false positives is that true
On the axial slices of the L1-L2, L2-L3, and L3-L4 into vertebral disc space no abnormalities are seen. At the L4-L5 intervertebral d...
Now I have a scheduled FNA for a neck mass. However, one thing I am worried about is my metal allergies. I am allergic to nickel,gold and...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Radiology Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
11548417 tn?1506084164
Blank
Netherlands