Aa
A
A
Close
Radiology Community
WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.
1 - 20 (of 529) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20793634 tn?1508481716
I have been experiencing for the past 2 years off and on for brief 2 to 3 week periods and now for the past 3 months straight the followi...
I'm a woman, 22 years old. Yesterday I got a pantomogram, the technician didn't put proper protection, I was confused, got a small skirt ...
1 answer
  Ger57
I was involved in a car accident a few weeks ago and received a spine x-ray which I am now sincerely regretting as I could have avoided i...
3 answers
  Brawken,    Radi1,    Ger57
20753799 tn?1505506219
Hi all, I broke my 5th metatarsal 11 weeks ago this Sunday. I'll try to upload my most recent x-ray for ye to see. Basically I'm very un...
Hello, i've been exposed to a chest CT angio with a DLP corresponding to a value of 273 mGy.cm and a CTDI vol of about 6 mGy - this disco...
2 answers
  Radi1,    Ger57
I just got my xray report..showing Both lungs show symmetrical appearance and adequate aeration with prominent bronchovascular markings ...
1 answer
  Radi1
I had scoliosis surgery in 1978 with Harrington rod on my thoracic spine. I have had a lot of pain over the years worsening with age. ...
I went in for a brachial plexus MRI two days ago to evaluate a tumor. I was given the gadolinium contrast through IV and was in the MRI f...
I recently got a CT scan because I am having trouble remembering things. I did not get the IV solution, and it only took a few minutes to...
MRI yesterday the right superior cerebellar artery crosses the fraternal segment of trigeminal nerve at root entry zone . artery contact...
I broke my fibula two days ago and am at home on bed rest until i can get into the orthopaedic surgeon for surgery and or cast. I am in e...
Hello, I recently had two pelvic ultrasounds- 8 weeks apart approximately. I received the report but wanted your opinion if anything i...
These are the results: Lungs: Evaluation of the right hemithorax demonstrates no evidence of infiltrate or effusion. Evaluation of the ...
i have had a low dose ct and i said mild empasdima. i have read low dose can have false positives is that true
On the axial slices of the L1-L2, L2-L3, and L3-L4 into vertebral disc space no abnormalities are seen. At the L4-L5 intervertebral d...
Now I have a scheduled FNA for a neck mass. However, one thing I am worried about is my metal allergies. I am allergic to nickel,gold and...
1 answer | 1 comment
  britsheldon25,    Ger57
Hi there. I have recently been getting pain in my right side beneath my ribs and went for a renal CT scan. My kidneys are clear but can...
20482121 tn?1498966181
EXAMINATION: MRI right knee without contrast Technique: Routine knee pulse sequencing. Date: Sep 07, 2014 02 Cros...
FINDINGS: Vasculature: There is a normal anatomic configuration of the aortic arch. There is mild atherosclerotic plaque at the bilatera...
Hello please could someone advise me on what slight signal change at base of the brain means please this came back on my sons MRI results...
A
A
Radiology Community Resources