Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Jenjenniffniff
Hi. We adopted our daughter at the age of 16 months. We knew at the time that she had a large cataract in one eye and...
By breakingfree2013
please help what does this mean?!?!??!! 1. No discrete lung parenchymal mass. Multiple remote healed posterior ...
By BDST
Detailed findings: subtle focus of increased subcortical FLAIR signal intensity seen within the left parietal lobe. 2...
By drake801
it started with warming feeling in an around my left ear then came a feeling of fullness like my ear needed to pop. a...
By kal52
Hope this is the right place for this question. Is breast benign calcification stability based on morphology, size, ...
9518043_tn?1404255204
By tvm55404
Anterior-posterior view. Male, female or ambiguous?
By trousergirl
I had an mri done because I was feeling pregnant despite negative tests around march and got a hold of the images to ...
vedadharJun 18
vedadharJun 18
By cierav
do you see the fracture? what is wrong with image?
By moojuice
I am currently a 37 yo healthy female. I had a DHS inserted in 2010 due to femoral neck fracture as well as rods/scre...
By omeanster
Need help in interpretation: T-11-12-L1 disc are intact. Loss of T-2 signal at L-1-2 Minimal disc bulge Subtle L2-...
Molly457Jun 06
Dr Santos Jun 03
By Molly457
I have had several MRI's over the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with them until my last one a few months b...
By Jennyct10
I have had recurring abdominal pain starting in my 20s, so I was evaluated with a CT scan, barium fluoroscopy and sma...
Dr Santos Jun 03
By loryn
Hi, I would like to know the difference between the amount of radiation exposure from a liver scan with tagged rbc...
Dr Santos Jun 03
By 805jen
I have had numerous radiologists state different opinions on my foot X-ray. I'm 37 and recently rolled my foot, I was...
Dr Santos Jun 03
By Mich1111
Hi, I have a question regarding cat scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast... I realize that the ultimate test for ...
Dr Santos Jun 03
By Chilli24
Hi, I have just had a follow-up Cat Scan for 3 small lung nodules that were found last year. Each one measured 0.5...
By Optimistic1982
Hello, I am a 32-year old female who has been suffering from what started out as just lower back pain that has no...
By desperate199
Question abt my MRI report , this was my most recent report , Again ,there is minor degenerative change of the ce...
By diane493
Do I need a mammogram after so many tests ?? About 10 yrs ago, right after menopause I had a mammogram that show mic...
By Toysbusiness
My ENT ordered a CT scan for my ear problems. It was done. Did they scan the whole head with the same radiation conse...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank