Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
18639972 tn?1466541739
Ger5730 minutes
BLKelseyJun 21
By BLKelsey
Wife got a CT scan of her head for headache reasons. When we got the CD with the images, the one of her head shows a...
By neurohelp11
Hello, three years back I was suffering from tremors in my left hand. my thumb would twitch uncontrollably along with...
By Polly_rose
I had a CT done because I was having a really bad headache and I saw this on the report, sound scary but should I be ...
By chaospt
Hello everyone. My brother, 28 years old, hepatitis b from my mother, on entecavir, has been having his alt and ast ...
By redtruck1975
CLINICAL INDICATION: M54.2 Cervicalgia. Left shoulder pain. COMPARISON: 2/23/2016 TECHNIQUE: Multisequence, m...
By ZombieRant
This is a ct scan of my wrist. Going to see doctor next week but had a play around with the images. The capitate bone...
Rick81Jun 02
By Rick81
MRI READS AS FOLLOWS: There is minimal leftward curvature of the thoracic spine. No acute fracture identified. Sch...
18078981 tn?1462993396
LGM84Jun 02
By LGM84
Can anyone help interpret the results of this image? what is it showing? Thanks http://s33.postimg.org/v71dd...
By sickwithfear
Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask this. A little over 2 months ago I became VERY aware of my left abdomen...
By mama060713
The mass demonstrates mildly diminished cerebral blood flow on arterial spin labeling MR perfusion. The mass also dem...
By Healthneed
Hello, I had two MRI's done and trying to understand the changes of the newest one. If anyone can help I would ex...
By TIPTOES77
I had an abdomen/pelvic ct scan done 2 months ago. Since then i have had horrible burning/pain in my groin, hips, top...
By zane___
I have noticed changes in the shape of my feet that appeared within last 1-1,5 years with some visible bumps on most ...
By Odicolony
What is physiologic hypermetabolism in the salivary gland and tonsillar regions
By liliandme
I had an MRI last month and just got a letter saying it is normal, nothing else, no follow up, no suggestion, etc. Hi...
By Oceanlife1177
Hello, I have a torn A.C.L and a partial tear in my L.C.L. (micro fracture as well as sprain in calf) this injury hap...
By me_just34
Hello, I have a question: what is this bulging? Thanks.
By chiragpandya
Doctors of M.P.Shah cancer hospital.Ahmedabad recommended 200mg radio iodine dose for my father... I want to know tha...
By Bird_42
I am posting on behalf of my mother. She is 75 years old. For many years, maybe decades, she has had gallbladder ...
By me_just34
hello, what is this? enlarged spleen or something else? thanks.
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank