Radiology Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By BrennanS
I have attached a photo of my MRI. Does that appear to be a posterior Labral tear?
Annie_777Nov 15
By MSM35
Are separate CT Scans required to rule out injury to ligaments of the ankle and foot? I recently visited an orthop...
Annie_777Nov 15
By broyles71654
2 cm solid nodule in the medial aspect of the right lung base with surrounding ground glass airspace opacities and a ...
11039416_tn?1414791298
Annie_777Nov 15
By tankere8
Would love to have an interpretation of the Radiologist report of a recent MRI: Amended Report: History: Has neck ...
By Suzy1127
hi I has an mri with and without contrast on my pituitary what does it mean that the report says " there is a sig...
By scooge1120
Recently I had a x-ray that stated evidence of "Slight interval increase fullness in the superolateral aspect of th...
9020620_tn?1409888012
RubenFoggOct 29
By estrella17
Will a chest xray hurt muy baby¿¿ Im about to be 35 wks pregnet
By sirleaf51
Hi had an mri, after it was suggested during an eye exam to check for grave or other issues and my complaints about e...
By Rosstifer
I have been having troubles including gas incontinence for 8 months and for the first order of business, my colorec...
By angelatilley
Will one abdominal x ray hurt my son
mri
By Cass0921
HI, I just recently had an MRI done on both my brain and neck and jsut received my results, however, I am unable to g...
By bluekiteflier
Recently during my check up, the Chest PA X ray report says "Overlying ribs obscuring the left CP angle" Rest of the...
By wolfbane2014
I have recently had an MRI scan on my shoulder in August 2014 , in the past I have had an ultrasound and a rotator cu...
By eekatz56
I just received my MRI results and although I've spent a substantial amount of time trying to understand the results ...
By Suki64
I recently had an MRI of Brain done because of suspected MS. I am 49yrs old. This is what my report revealed... T...
By Yashar_G
Please give me your professional insight for the ff. case: CC: pain at the left elbow joint upon movement HPI: di...
By dularie07
Based on my reported symptoms I had a CT Scan of the brain. I received a copy of the radiology report but I need to u...
By deseperate
TECHNIQUE: CT enterography was performed in accordance with the standard protocol using positive intravenous contras...
By kalvikkula
This may sound a bit strange, but there is something (maybe an intestine) that has got jammed somewhere in my stomac...
By Carrpolice5500
Hi All, Just a little back story. Several months ago I was picking up a very heavy table and had to use one hand a...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Radiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank