Aa
A
A
Close
SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX Group
This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."
1 - 20 (of 1114) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
551343 tn?1350880995
Hi everyone you can introduce yourself on this thread. What brought you here, how long you have been waiting for a diagnosis and a li...
277 answers |
956292 tn?1334058469
hey everyone Maria had asked if i could give some background on what has been going on with me..here it goes: In November 2002 I sa...
9 answers |
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. Not been on the forum in a while. Couple of updates are that my ANA was recently slightly raised...
8 answers |
I am a knew member. I have a lot of diagnosed symptoms but no disease diagnosis. When I was a baby I didn't sleep, so I was given meds t...
Here are my symptoms: Headache, ranging from annoyance to migraine, every second of every day for 21 months. Left sided pain, loss ...
1583304 tn?1296800777
I am a RN who after 6 years finally have crossed over from undiagnosed land to being diagnosed with Lupus and a blood disorder called het...
5 answers |
12292574 tn?1424502084
rpoore (@rpoore) posted · Fri, Feb 20 1:25am · View Hi i am so lost as u can see by my pic i have facial swelling that has been here...
Hello, I was wondering if Quix is still around because my situation might be similar to hers. 2002 - Really bad pain radiating from my ...
here is my story Hi my name is Carol i think i might have MS because im getting crazy symtoms like i start to get a hot flash like im sw...
1 answer |
Hi all, my doctor seems dead set I have ms however my neuro is saying no, 18 months ago woke up with paralysis of right arm and hand, had...
5 answers |
956292 tn?1334058469
Hey everyone, I waned to drop in and say hello. I know it has been WAY too long I am sorry!!!! I hope you are all well. I am ok and...
3 answers |
551343 tn?1350880995
Just stepping back to say Hi to everyone, i wonder how you were all getting on. I finally got diagnosed with MS and co infection of Lymes...
Ive read here how so many neuro patients wait years for a diagnosis. This is worrying. I need a diagnosis soon so that I can get well and...
163240 tn?1337907961
It is going on almost 5 yrs now and still no dx. I am tired of fighting and my neuromuscular doctor can bite my butt. I am tired of deali...
3 answers |
Hi, I just joined MedHelp and am looking forward to hearing from some people. Last month I started having tremors in my left leg. They ...
2 answers |
Hello, I have been reading a lot of the current postings and I feel that maybe I don't belong here. Most of you have had issues that are...
Do you suffer with Trigeminal neurlgia? I got my first Trigeminal neuralgia attack last year. It lasted 3 weeks and it was 24/7. I w...
2 answers |
My husband is 30 and yesterday had a severe seizure. His body tensed up, and his eyes rolled in the back of his head and then he started ...
3 answers |
Doctor said not MS but Functional Neurological Disorder? Can anyone help me with this please.
1 answer |
Hi everyone! Although it seems this place is pretty barren lately, I'm SO glad to have stumbled upon this group and to have had the oppor...
7 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
5265383 tn?1465260698
Blank
aspen2 commented on cjtmn's status
Jul 16
5265383 tn?1465260698
Blank
aspen2 commented on aspen2's status
Jul 15