Aa
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
1 - 20 (of 1323) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I have just moved in with my Schizophrenic marine boyfriend. We've been together for only 2 months.I'm starting to notice him telling ...
1 answer |
I want to ask other people with schizophrenia related illnesses this question. I have schizoaffective disorder and I come from a family ...
1 answer |
Ok so a few days ago I was talking with my friend a then I started telling her how I thought people where after me and everything like th...
1 answer |
1029439 tn?1265665405
My boyfriend just told me that he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.I knrw that he had something but i couldn't figure it out. I ...
29 answers | 9 comments |
Hi I'm Aren. I'm supposedly grade 12 right now but I'm still grade 11 because I had to rest for a year due to my early stages of schizoph...
3 answers |
Hello! I have schizophrenia. I took 1 injection of 200 mg of Clopixol each month, that is about 6,6 mg/day, but I have stopped taking it....
1 answer | 1 comment |
my father is a paraniod schizophrenic, has been for years, he is on high alert for his violence, and been sectioned many times before. al...
4 answers |
This may sound like a contradiction but I been diagnosed as having ADHD and Schizoaffective Depressive type. The contradiction seems to c...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Anyone tried niacin B3 therapy, or know of any success stories with natural treatments for schizo-affective disorder? We're running out o...
8 answers | 3 comments |
I've been talking to myself for about 4 years but it's become worse since last year during the summer. I'm always daydreaming and unable ...
2 answers |
Ive been on seroquel and amitriptylne for abt 6 yrs now. They suddenly stopped working so i quit them. Over the last 6 months ive tried e...
3 answers |
My thougts and all five senses are transmitted to other people for real, like uncontrollable telepathy. It is not thought-broadcasting i...
2 answers |
Lately, I've been struggling to get to sleep as I've either heard blaring music or heard voices. Just last night, I was too afraid to sle...
1 answer |
I have heard voices since I have been 24, I am now 30. They have made me believe that I raped my sister and my family decided to put a ch...
1 answer |
675718 tn?1449992146
if anyone that wants to help answer questions along with iladvocate in this community please I'm almost blind
Basically about 3 months ago I was smoking a for only about five nights in a row and I didn't have that much to be honest. I smoked it a ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Three years ago I stayed at a hotel, and I believed that I had a horrible anxiety attack but a few friends have told me they don't think ...
2 answers |
I do not understand why I feel this way I do not understand why or how this all started. I do not know why my brain insist on making me b...
2 answers |
What kind of mental disorder is this? My little sister of 18 years old has a mental disorder but we are not able to figure out what it...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1190847 tn?1287366625
I have one friend who used to be a therapist and another friend who is studying psychology in college. I described my past symptoms to th...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources