Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Schizophrenia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

1 - 20 (of 1269) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been hearing voices in my head and my hands would shake when I would write, I also have been under a lot of stress and I can't concentrate on my school works, I've also been very dizzy latey... I don't know what wrong with me
  Posted
6 yrs ago i started dating a man that i had a relationship with over 20 yrs ago we love each other so deeply our love is so deep when my marriage ended we started dating and because i was putting my kids and their ...
  Posted
When i was little i always daydreamed, and i still do. for a few years though, i actually believed i was part dragon. I imagined i was born the same age a dragon hatched (in another dimension no less) and thaught that made me what i call...
  Posted
1029439 tn?1265665405
My boyfriend just told me that he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.I knrw that he had something but i couldn't figure it out. I don't know much about the condition but i have researched and found that anger is a part of it. Now ...
  Posted
17725700 tn?1459604171
I am on a diet eating vegetables and some meat and it seems to be working. What diets work for you?
  Posted
is it good for two people who has schizaphrania to get marriag
  Posted
4730868 tn?1362623278
I ask this question because I was wondering if anyone else out there are different ideas of the world like I do. I will explain. To me the world is a box. A diorama that a kid put together for a school project. He manipulates everyone, i...
  Posted
17725700 tn?1459604171
Has anyone else lost all interest in music due to their psych meds?
  Posted
hi im a 20 year old male from UK and have not felt "normal" since i was around 14 and started smoking cannabis i went "weird" all of a sudden and stoped after after smoing it for a couyple of years i was obsessed with having schizophre...
  Posted
I was tapering off clozapine and my paranoia came back. I went from 300 to 250 in a week then from 250 to 200 in another week and so on until I got down to 50. When my paranoia came back, I immediately started taking 200. Should I have s...
  Posted
My dad is 63 years old, was diagnosed Schizophrenia 2 months ago. he was an alcoholic for almost 40 years, he suddenly quit it by himself around 1 year ago for no particular reason. His symptoms are basically hear things and delusion of ...
  Posted
I don't know if anyone can help me. My son was diagnosed with schizophrenia a year and a half ago but a few months before he was diagnosed he told me that he was transgender. This surprised me because I remembered that at the age of 1...
  Posted
675718 tn?1449992146
did anyone catch the column on b-vitamins and schizophrenia ? theres some kind of link to the development stages
  Posted
I have been taking zyprexa and clozapine, 20 mg and 300mg respectively and my delusional thoughts that come and go during the day were still there, although they were not as pronounced. The clozapine was too hard to take because of side ...
  Posted
J5_
I'm so tired of talking to myself and I know what the brain pickers will say. We can put you on mood stabilizers . Been there done that and don't want to go back. Any suggestions PLEASE!!!
  Posted
1238036 tn?1457319047
My Partner has Schizo-effective Disorder - Is this illness purely only solved via medication? He's an intelligent Man - Surely there is some other way...I know there is Cognitive Therapy, but he's never been offered this, and would be t...
  Posted
My son is schizophrenic (paranoid type). Yesterday he told me his dad (my ex) has neuroschizophrenia with mood disorder! I said I have never heard of that. And all I do is study about schizophrenia! I tried finding information on it,...
  Posted
My husband has had schizophrenia for ten years. I've known him for six months and we have been married for five. All the history I know on him has come from his sister and our mutual friends. He hears voices and uncontrollably says what ...
  Posted
My brother 27 yr old suffering from schizophrenia from past 1.5 yr. Every night he take Sizodon plus 2 mg, stalopam, neulora 1/2 tablet. Also he take ayurvedic medicine saraswatarishta syrup and Divya medha vati tablet. He feel better wi...
  Posted
I was a happy child but my parents are emotionally and mentally abusive, which started the mental problems off. I then had a mass of bullies in Middle School which only made it worse. Then my parents problems came back on me cause they m...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...