Aa
A
A
Close

Single Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

61 - 80 (of 102) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1072551_tn?1258206866
Okay so first i'll give a little background (warning it is very crazy!). So me ex pretty much hasn't been in my girls' lives much since before our oldest turned one (shes now two). I was already pregnant with our second and I can cou...
Sarah1013 | Last answer
my 5yr old son is brilliant,funny and overall a very happy little boy. however, recently he has began to question me about his father and i am completely at a loss about how to answer him. he hasnt seen his father since he was a year old...
lucy329 | Last answer
546319_tn?1261639605
my 2 yr old daughters biological dad is trying to fight me for full custody of my daughter..like i said she is 2yrs old..he has only seen her 23 days out of her whole life..i have proof that he has done drugs..he is in the army and he ha...
jasmin_mom | Last answer
My husband of 7 years has recently left me. I have 2 children age 5 and 2 and am 7 months prenant with our third child.(all biologically his children). we have sorted access for week to week but are now in mediation for summer holiday an...
BeenyCI | Last answer
650636_tn?1293458160
Hey all, I'm a new parent to a beautiful daughter named Marleigh, she's only 10 1/2 weeks old, but thought I'd come join the single parents forum, if that's okay... :)
Kels123 | Last answer
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help with my question or not but I'll try. I have a 7 yr old son that I have had full custody of since he was born (the father denied he was the father from the beginning until he took the dna test), he wo...
mommyoftwoboys75 | Last answer
850256_tn?1256058842
I really need some advice. Here's my situation. I have a 6 week beautiful baby boy. He's the love of my life. His father and I are not together romantically. He's someone I've known for years. We are raising our little boy together...
angelbaby999 | Last answer
I am a single mommy to a 2.5 yo girl. I am dating my bf and she adores him. I am so scared because this is our second time dating and she remembered him from last time we dated (about 1 yr ago). I am so nervous that she is going to be...
HndaGirl84 | Last answer
10947_tn?1281407852
Normal vs. Abnormal Child and Adolescent Behavior? Thursday Apr 02, 2009, 03:00PM - 04:00PM (EST) Register for upcoming health chats: http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/list_upcoming Do you have children or teenagers that are act...
Med Help | Last answer
Hey my dad is scaring me, he is acting depressed and suicidal. He told me he should just kill himself. This is scary hearing this come from your parent. what should I tell him should i call someone?
MadHelp | Last answer
We're out of thousands of dollars on a court case. Does anyone know of any doctor in the Atlanta area that can donate (legally admissable) DNA testing?
Ladygty | Posted
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi, We're happy to introduce our newest feature - Health Pages. Health Pages are public documents on health topics created in collaboration by MedHelp users. So much more than a dictionary, they can be a compilation of FAQs, a listing...
Med Help | Last answer
546319_tn?1261639605
ok im bout to be 18 i got 4 kids .....3 that live with me...a lil girl who is bout to be 1 and a set of twins that will be 2 months old here soon...how do you guys find time for your selves cuz it seems like i never get any time at all.....
jasmin_mom | Last answer
Hi, im a 21 yr old single mother to a 2 yr old little boy named Shaun. His father has had nothing to do with him and hasnt even seen him. He wanted me to abort him, and i chose not to! So im now engaged to the love of my life however ...
ASB06 | Last answer
328903_tn?1245785318
i was with the father of my child for 3 and a half years. he and i broke up in june this yr. our daughter is almost a yr old now. he lives about 10 minutes away and has only seen k'dence about 4 times since july and has paid 30 dollars ...
leigh04 | Last answer
536882_tn?1225516459
Hi. I am a single mother of 3 teens. 18, 16 1/2, and 13. My 18yr old recently became pregnant, not married and last week broke up with her boyfriend. She still lives with me. She has a part time job and is very reliable there. At h...
wannabefree330 | Last answer
How do I, his grandmother, and his widowed mother, (4 years ago), address my grandsons' fears of the TV news that regarding murder and/or break-ins. He "picks up" this information only in passing by or changing TV staions by remote. Thi...
griggs | Last answer
401003_tn?1202002488
I am a single mom of a 3yr old boy. My son refuses to stay in "time out" when placed there for a cool down session. Also, he will not go to bed when he is told nor will he sleep in his own bed. Rather, he will wait until I go to bed b...
rjstedef | Last answer
My friend was here with me and read about your situations. She has a child who came into foster care at about age three. She also has a very difficult time with compulsive eating and lying. My friend was a social worker with child pro...
Asiah28 | Last answer
Can anyone recommend a quality DNA lab for a paternity test?
rachel81 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...