Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By dianeadelle
This started about 10 months ago when I started having trouble with by balance felt like is was on a moving sidewalk ...
By rusho
I have been suffering from this wierd head/ ear/ neck pressure, sometimes pressure on forehead, eyes and roof of mout...
10479510_tn?1410438628
By E_Marie2014
I am a 35 year old woman living with RA and I came down with pretty sudden chest congestion and what appears to be si...
By Kathyotis
My symptoms began in 09, large clumps of mucus needing extracted by hand, feels like there is a blockage at back of ...
By JoseRo
Hi this been going on for two days. The left side of my jaw hurts and i can barely open my mouth,sore throat can bare...
greenblobAug 08
Sinus_MuckAug 20, 2013
oasisflyerFeb 12, 2013
oasisflyerFeb 12, 2013
By oasisflyer Blank
For the past year, I have been on antibiotics constantly and within 24 hours of them being out of my system, the horr...
By RockSexton
Hey there everyone. It has been a long time since I ventured over to this site for advice and once again I would app...
By tdangel3
My symptoms began about 2 years ago with back to back sinus infections. I consulted an ENT who spent less than 20 min...
By slavbikes
What are the symptoms of sinus problems
S0phie10Aug 05
Mary_worryDec 27, 2013
lovestruck007Jan 12, 2012
Rofen54Dec 26, 2011
himadri_smDec 15, 2011
By himadri_sm Blank
So, this is how it all started- on 16th of Oct, i fell really sick with a fever...i ignored it but even after 5 days,...
By worriedmummy88
Hi there I was diagnosed with sinisitus about 4-5 week's ago been on 3 different antibiotics but none have really w...
S0phie10Aug 04
By stacyhpt
I have found medical forums very valuable finding out what works to heal my medical issues. Learning what works for o...
friggyJul 24
By Johnson_28
I went to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN last year and was diagnosed with non-allergic rhinitis and also chronic sinusi...
By drake801
it started with warming feeling in an around my left ear then came a feeling of fullness like my ear needed to pop. a...
By wolfiecrowe
After attending over at least 6 years, surgeries to see various G.P's about the constant sniffing I experience, sinus...
By chensisi
I would like to ask your expertise about my 8-year old son's condition. Just 3 weeks ago, his condition started wh...
By dm23
I have been suffering sinus drainage since January. I have had a history of sinus problems but it had been managed ve...
By Ehabs
Alright, trying to keep it short and sweet. I was away for New Years, and the hotel I stayed at was extremely dry,...
By dm23
I have allergic Rhinitis. After about 30 minutes after I have sprayed Dymista into my nostrils, mucous slowly begins ...
By Heyitsalfie
Hello, I've had this sinus issue for a while now, at least 3-4 months. It's a constantly running right nostril. No bl...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
20 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank