Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By erudite300
I just recently returned from a doctor's appointment during which they gave me a NeilMed Sinus Rinse device and instr...
By roflitsowens
Over the past 4 weeks, I've bounced between dentist, PCP, and ENT doctor. On the top left of my mouth, I've felt e...
By RCrawford
I have a problem with sinus headaches. It seems to flare up with the barometer drops. From what I have read of sin...
aCakesApr 16
Ellie3303Nov 26, 2014
Dr Santos Aug 02, 2013
By dpeters716 Blank
I've had chronic sinus issues most of my life, I'm 42 years old and have had a septoplasty for deviated septum done 7...
angel1509Mar 22
By benboy12
Hi All, I have had sinus issues from the majority of my life. I would get a couple of sinus infections every year....
BigsirMar 12
Seaturtle123Nov 20, 2015
kgs23711Sep 22, 2015
anniedog4me2Sep 18, 2015
Bettemax195Aug 20, 2015
By mightypen Blank
this is not a question. I have been using a technique to cure my sinus infections for years, now, and I want to share...
By jmedders
It all started over a 2 weeks ago I had just a normal stuffy nose no fever yet. I am a smoker so I know when I get si...
By Mich1111
Hi, I'm a 44 year old female. I've been suffering from voice and sinus issues since Thanksgiving. My family has be...
By anigloria
I am the mother of a 20 yr old son that is going out of her mind.Two years ago my son started feeling a sensation of ...
By kimo1989
Hello . i am a 28 male i am not a heavy smoker ( 5-10 sticks per day ) . my case started 4 weeks ago with a dry ...
By davidgiants55
Hey guys, So for the past couple months I have been sick. I went in and did bloodwork and it turned out I had a vita...
By davidgiants55
Hey guys, So for the past couple months I have been sick. I went in and did bloodwork and it turned out I had a vita...
laur35Jan 18
laur35Jan 18
NeisharochelleOct 21, 2015
By mattoak Blank
I really need your help. I am a 22 year old suffering from major sinus/ throat issues. -Constant stuffy nose. -...
MaanyasriJan 18
friggyJan 14
Capt_PicardDec 21, 2015
By Capt_Picard
Hi there, I have had sickly symptoms for the past 4+ years where I keep developing a low grade fever, and my body...
tschockJan 05
By cvt01
My concerns started three years ago, when I was 22-23 years old (I'm 26 now). As the season changes from summer to fa...
By britnesss
A little over a week a go I got a bad sinus infection, and my doctor put me on steroid dose pack. after several days...
By jerbear123
I had a splotchy fungus on my skin that I acquired from a public hot tub, and went to a dermatologist to get some cre...
By Malljong
Hello, my names Mallory. For almost two years now I have been having mucus problems. It all started with a bad cough ...
By groze5858
If wrong forum, mod please move, thank you. I just went to the doctor today and I trust him. I have bacterial sin...
By hdmalith
Few days a go I consulted a doctor for having soar throat & fever with cough. Pale yellowish substance resulted from ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources