Aa
A
A
Close
Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.
1 - 20 (of 457) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a Combat Veteran who served in the military for 15 years. I have injured my back to many times to count. The pain in my back is unbe...
20101043 tn?1490157097
Allow me to begin with hello to all and thanks for reading. For about 11 years now (I am now 35) I have had fairly constant fluid build-...
1 answer
  selmaS
5520965 tn?1490819421
As the incidental result of a cardiac CT scan for my heart problems, the radiologist noted 'degenerative changes' in my spine in the area...
My MRI report reads: L5-S1: Large Right-Sided Disc Protrusion with Mass Effect upon the Ventral Thecal Sac and Descending Right S1 Nerve ...
Hi, I'm a 31 year old female that is suffering from transverse myelitis (inflammation of the spinal cord) from the Epstein Barre Vi...
There is syrinx in my T4 level of spine. I want to know if there is any online syringomyelia community.
1 answer
  selmaS
A friend recently had C1-T1 spinal fusion. Are there any support groups for this patient population to help with learning how to functio...
1 answer
  selmaS
I have read several websites who claim that Scoliosis decreases your life expectancy by 14.8 years, which all reference the same study. H...
8 answers
  Margwill,    Yoda76
How bad are my results. I've had symptoms for 4 months gone back and forth with drs. Just had my MRI. 1)impression:reversal of cervical ...
Hello, My friend - 30 years old male has been diagnosed with minor scoliosis. He got his xray results https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oekzmo73...
1679858 tn?1346768781
Hi, I have Chiari malformation, but until recently, I haven't had serious symptoms. One neurosurgeon said that my neck could be giving m...
1 answer
  selmaS
Recently i took MRI scan related to my back and right side leg pain. if i stands up-to 1 hour i felt tired in my right leg as well as...
I recently had a fusion of L4 and L5 of my spine for spinal stenosis. I was experiencing numbness of my right leg and foot. The foot pa...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Snuffywife,    selmaS
I've had a few MRIs done on my lumbar spine and my cervical spine and I'm not sure how serious they are. My lumbar spine shows central di...
1 answer
  selmaS
Hi Everyone, I had l5-s1 fusion on 2nd sep and affected with infection, I'm 28 yrs old. Two days back I met my surgeon and he conf...
I had a spinal fusion surgery for L4 L5 stenosis in Nov 2016. The main problem I had before surgery was my right foot was numb and very...
19538311 tn?1480493451
It really happens when it is the worst time for it to happen . The last two times I've fractured 2 ribs. There is no pain and I jump rig...
1 answer | 2 comments
  gristler,    gristler,    purple1234567
Hello, I had L5-s1 fusion surgery on September 1st 2016, I'm 28 years old. After surgery there was full discharge coming out from the ...
2 answers | 2 comments
  favour_sri,    favour_sri,    favour_sri,    selmaS
Hi, I had a MRI done on my whole spine, and there was a syrinx in the spinal cord and some bulging discs. My symptoms are leg and arm...
1 answer | 1 comment
  mig26
Myelomeningocele (Spina Bifida) - Is it internal congenital defect or external? What is the treatment available for it and does insurance
1 answer
  selmaS
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
5520965 tn?1490819421
Blank
Shasari Taking life a day at a time Comment
Apr 18
7163794 tn?1457370413
Blank
motye51 commented on Tramadol taper-loneli...
Apr 03
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS commented on skeetelmore65's status
Mar 25
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
11079760 tn?1483389730
Blank
Minneapolis, MN