Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
About This Community:

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Loveyouxo14 minutes
selmaSBlankOct 05, 2015
By agokulnath Blank
i have scoliosis.if there is any treatment other than braces such as physical exercises?physical exercises makes much...
selmaSBlankJun 15
By inneedofmedicalattention
Today I slammed what felt like the lower of my back into the corner of a doorframe. Now there is some pain but it fee...
18428579 tn?1464972084
selmaSBlankJun 14
selmaSBlankJun 07
By XXX_Aayushi
Right at the top of my spine all around my neck i have go ta severe pain for around 6 months. Tomorrow I am going to ...
selmaSBlankJun 07
By Twistedink
Hello about a month ago my back started to hurt at first it was a dull ache and steadily grew worse I finally went to...
selmaSBlankJun 07
By 1Giselle
My 17 year old daughter woke up with moderate to severe back pain 2 weeks ago. FINALLY after nearly 2 weeks, they did...
selmaSBlankJun 07
By Lilly_clcv_211
My friend is suffering from a severe back pain. It started all of a sudden. He was admitted in hospital and doctors f...
selmaSBlankJun 07
By PoodlesCreative
Part 2 of my forum post. Here are my Thoracic and Lumbar MRIs - I feel really bad asking for help, I just need so...
selmaSBlankJun 07
By PoodlesCreative
I've been battling severe issues in my neck and shoulder for 4-5 years now, I've also had a lumbar fusion in 2003, Si...
selmaSBlankMay 23
By Melvin84
Hello, I'm suffering from DDD for a five years. I underwent spinal injection 4 months ago, with no success.Now, I ...
selmaSBlankMay 22
By Meridien
Hi, a first post, so waving hello :-) I'm 70 years old, in UK, and have lumbar spinal stenosis, quite severe. I ta...
selmaSBlankMay 11
selmaSBlankMay 11
By KathySnell
I have had severe headaches times a year, severe neck and left arm and shoulder Pain. For 3 months a weakening or los...
selmaSBlankMay 08
By StevenS2000
Hello my son who is currently 16 (male) is experiencing multiple herniated and bulging discs throughout cervical, tho...
selmaSBlankMay 03
By Adamskish
I had a couple of lumbar punctures done 7 months ago. One was quite traumatic, he was hitting something in my back th...
selmaSBlankApr 26
By youngguy800
I have had on and off lumbar issues for about a year. got an x-ray this fall and the ortho doc said it didn't warrant...
selmaSBlankApr 26
By Kelsyy
I am a 22 year old female, and I just received my MRI results. In a few weeks I will be taking the EMG test on both o...
selmaSBlankApr 18
By mariewalhalla
I had a MRI done. I am in severe pain and need to know if the results can clairfy it for me . Here is my results. Tha...
selmaSBlankApr 18
By beestr
Hi, I had a MRI done on my whole spine, and there was a syrinx in the spinal cord and some bulging discs. My symp...
selmaSBlankApr 04
By tiredofrocking
This is going to sound strange. Even my Dr has never heard of it. I experience one of 3 things. The first is my neck ...
selmaSBlankApr 02
selmaSBlankMar 31
selmaSBlankMar 30
By CassiopeiaBurke
I've been dealing with severe sciatica pain that radiates from my lower back down to my calf. It sometimes gets so ba...
selmaSBlankMar 28
By Manya_mana
Hi, I am a resident of New Delhi/ Mumbai and a film director by profession. I have been suffering from Neck pr...
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
11079760 tn?1449081557
Blank
cjtmn is thinking positive thoughts Comment
Jun 21
17878338 tn?1465314274
Blank
17878338 tn?1465314274