Aa
A
A
Close
Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.
1 - 20 (of 430) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 37 and have been suffering a bad back for approx 6 months and last 4 weeks had become chronic I'm now off work and am on bed rest wit...
i have scoliosis.if there is any treatment other than braces such as physical exercises?physical exercises makes much more trouble?bendin...
3 answers
I was injured on my job over a year ago, this is the recent mri report I have. Could someone please help me decipher this? WC personnel t...
2 answers
  HealthClues,    selmaS
I'm getting a test shot in July with no anesthesia since this is a test to see if burning nerves will work, he will use lidocaine in the...
1 answer
  selmaS
Today I slammed what felt like the lower of my back into the corner of a doorframe. Now there is some pain but it feels/looks kinda like ...
1 answer
  selmaS
18428579 tn?1464972084
Right at the top of my spine all around my neck i have go ta severe pain for around 6 months. Tomorrow I am going to the doctor. I am jus...
3 answers
  selmaS ,    XXX_Aayushi,    selmaS
Hello about a month ago my back started to hurt at first it was a dull ache and steadily grew worse I finally went to the VA emergency ro...
1 answer
  selmaS
My 17 year old daughter woke up with moderate to severe back pain 2 weeks ago. FINALLY after nearly 2 weeks, they did an MRI on Friday th...
1 answer
  selmaS
My friend is suffering from a severe back pain. It started all of a sudden. He was admitted in hospital and doctors found that his spinal...
1 answer
  selmaS
Part 2 of my forum post. Here are my Thoracic and Lumbar MRIs - I feel really bad asking for help, I just need some help interpreting...
1 answer
  selmaS
I've been battling severe issues in my neck and shoulder for 4-5 years now, I've also had a lumbar fusion in 2003, Since February of 2015...
1 answer
  selmaS
Hello, I'm suffering from DDD for a five years. I underwent spinal injection 4 months ago, with no success.Now, I think my back has be...
1 answer
  selmaS
Hi, a first post, so waving hello :-) I'm 70 years old, in UK, and have lumbar spinal stenosis, quite severe. I take strong narcotic p...
1 answer
  selmaS
I have had severe headaches times a year, severe neck and left arm and shoulder Pain. For 3 months a weakening or loss of sensation left ...
2 answers
  selmaS ,    selmaS
Hello my son who is currently 16 (male) is experiencing multiple herniated and bulging discs throughout cervical, thoracic, and lumbar re...
1 answer
  selmaS
I had a couple of lumbar punctures done 7 months ago. One was quite traumatic, he was hitting something in my back that was sending shock...
1 answer
  selmaS
I have had on and off lumbar issues for about a year. got an x-ray this fall and the ortho doc said it didn't warrant an MRI. did some PT...
2 answers
  kevin92155,    selmaS
I am a 22 year old female, and I just received my MRI results. In a few weeks I will be taking the EMG test on both of my legs to see how...
1 answer
  selmaS
I had a MRI done. I am in severe pain and need to know if the results can clairfy it for me . Here is my results. Thank You! L3-L4" Dif...
1 answer
  selmaS
Hi, I had a MRI done on my whole spine, and there was a syrinx in the spinal cord and some bulging discs. My symptoms are leg and arm...
1 answer
  selmaS
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
11079760 tn?1449081557
Blank
cjtmn For the first time in 23 ye... Comment