Aa
A
A
Close
Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.
1 - 20 (of 442) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19538311 tn?1480493451
It really happens when it is the worst time for it to happen . The last two times I've fractured 2 ribs. There is no pain and I jump rig...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello, I had L5-s1 fusion surgery on September 1st 2016, I'm 28 years old. After surgery there was full discharge coming out from the ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I had a MRI done on my whole spine, and there was a syrinx in the spinal cord and some bulging discs. My symptoms are leg and arm...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have read several websites who claim that Scoliosis decreases your life expectancy by 14.8 years, which all reference the same study. H...
7 answers |
Myelomeningocele (Spina Bifida) - Is it internal congenital defect or external? What is the treatment available for it and does insurance
1 answer |
26 year old male 6ft 220 lbs Schmorls node at L3. Minimal irregularity in the left side of S1 possibly a hemangioma. Swelling n...
1 answer |
I had MRI on Sept. 19, 2016 and the impressions were lumbosacral spondylosis, posterior disc bulge,L3-L4 level, posterior disc protrusion...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I'm wanting to know what i should do for the following . my MRI reads as follow, at c6-c7 diminished disc signal with posterior broad bas...
1 answer |
I'm having anterior cervical disk discectomy and fusion C3-C7 next month. Had an MRI recently for neck ache and intermittent numb tingly ...
1 answer |
Hello, I dignosed pott's spine in may 2016.and effeced area is l1 and l2.I was on bed rest for 3 months.i m taking AKT4.now i m back to m...
1 answer |
About 3 months ago I started to feel a horrible ache in my bottom cheeks and down the back of my legs, I have always suffered with back p...
3 answers |
since two years I'm facing severe pain near tailbone area during midnight and while riding bike for long.I think this has happened becaus...
1 answer |
I am 48 years old and my spinal cord has retethered for the 6th time. It was only a year ago that I had my 5th detethering surgery. 4 of ...
5 answers | 3 comments |
I have been suffering with neck, shoulder and back pain since January 2013. The military doctors have only been able to tell me definiti...
1 answer |
I've been have a lot of pain and numbness on my right side. I had a cervical MRI and it showed stenosis, a bulging disk and some degenera...
1 answer |
I'm 37 and have been suffering a bad back for approx 6 months and last 4 weeks had become chronic I'm now off work and am on bed rest wit...
1 answer |
i have scoliosis.if there is any treatment other than braces such as physical exercises?physical exercises makes much more trouble?bendin...
3 answers |
I was injured on my job over a year ago, this is the recent mri report I have. Could someone please help me decipher this? WC personnel t...
2 answers |
I'm getting a test shot in July with no anesthesia since this is a test to see if burning nerves will work, he will use lidocaine in the...
1 answer |
Today I slammed what felt like the lower of my back into the corner of a doorframe. Now there is some pain but it feels/looks kinda like ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
19538311 tn?1480493451
Blank
gristler added the Diabetes Tracker
58 mins ago