Aa
A
A
Close
Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.
1 - 20 (of 465) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I have had severe neck discomfort for 5+ years. I've dealt with it, as I have been told by 4-5 suergons that my foramonal cervica...
My MRI scan report shows : 1.right central disc protrusion causing minimal thecal sac indentation which is seen just abutting the spin...
Hello Medhelp Community! I am new to this site and hoping to share my experience with mental and physical health issues as well as fin...
1 answer
Hello everyone I am a 52 yr old male that had my cervical spine fused at three levels due to the compression of my spinal cord. I never ...
Hi everyone! I am 22 and I have a herniated c5c6 indenting the thecal sac, along with c4c5 and c6c7 disc bulges, and straightening of...
1 answer
I had C-5/C-6 fusion in 2004 which relieved all pain. Severe pain returned in 2007 and had C-7 also fused in 2009. This surgery made pa...
1 answer
In Nov 2015, I was scheduled for anterior lumbar interbody fusion @L5-S1 (possible both L4-L5 & L5-S1 when he actually got in there, base...
I had a minimally invasive TLIF spinal fusion and laminectomy (the disc was completely removed) at L4/L5 on Dec. 28, 2016. I am almost 1...
Could both be related and having nerve problems in 1 leg and foot? Do anybody have this problem
2 answers
I am a Combat Veteran who served in the military for 15 years. I have injured my back to many times to count. The pain in my back is unbe...
1 answer
  selmaS
20101043 tn?1490157097
Allow me to begin with hello to all and thanks for reading. For about 11 years now (I am now 35) I have had fairly constant fluid build-...
1 answer
  selmaS
5520965 tn?1490819421
As the incidental result of a cardiac CT scan for my heart problems, the radiologist noted 'degenerative changes' in my spine in the area...
My MRI report reads: L5-S1: Large Right-Sided Disc Protrusion with Mass Effect upon the Ventral Thecal Sac and Descending Right S1 Nerve ...
Hi, I'm a 31 year old female that is suffering from transverse myelitis (inflammation of the spinal cord) from the Epstein Barre Vi...
There is syrinx in my T4 level of spine. I want to know if there is any online syringomyelia community.
1 answer
  selmaS
A friend recently had C1-T1 spinal fusion. Are there any support groups for this patient population to help with learning how to functio...
1 answer
  selmaS
I have read several websites who claim that Scoliosis decreases your life expectancy by 14.8 years, which all reference the same study. H...
8 answers
How bad are my results. I've had symptoms for 4 months gone back and forth with drs. Just had my MRI. 1)impression:reversal of cervical ...
Hello, My friend - 30 years old male has been diagnosed with minor scoliosis. He got his xray results https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oekzmo73...
1679858 tn?1346768781
Hi, I have Chiari malformation, but until recently, I haven't had serious symptoms. One neurosurgeon said that my neck could be giving m...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
7163794 tn?1457370413
Blank
motye51 commented on landbray's status
Aug 11