Aa
A
A
Close

Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

1 - 20 (of 400) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My feet have been causing me all sorts of problems - feeling of tingles, cramping toes, but the worst is the feeling of coldness. EMG and NCS and skin biopsy all normal. Brain MRI normal. Just went for Cervical MRI yesterday. fingers fa...
johnsam | Posted
I am a PhD(Mathematics) student and from i.5 year I am getting pressure come pain in the right skull of my brain. In the initial year of my right skull pressure I have gone through MRI of Brain and Cervical spine. I have also gone throu...
mritynusingh | Last answer
My 8 month son has menengocele but no symptoms except dermal sinus and lump. Doctor suggested for surgery. But after one days of surgery he is facing urine retention problem. Currently on catheterization. As doctor it will take 3 month a...
ishayu | Last answer
i have a red patch at lower back. no itching. there is pain and pressure especially when i sit down and it causes frequent urination. it is here around 6 months. what is your diagnosis? Please see my problem at: http://sendvid.com/...
me_just34 | Last answer
My 25 year old son went to a chiropractor a few months back. He has right sided thoracic scoliosis which forms an S with a lumbar curve and spina bifida occulta. He was having some back pain so he went for a free consultation. He brou...
NicolecsNPR | Last answer
16987687_tn?1452844273
I have an L5 herniation left and central prostitution. I have shooting pain from my left bottocks to the bottom of my foot several times a minute and pain in my lower back. I'm on a transdermal patch but the pain is not controlled. Wh...
Dougus | Last answer
I am looking for pain management advice for a shattered tailbone and prolapsed disc. I am waiting on the doctors decision on if it is to be removed and until then I am looking for some pain management tips. I broke the tailbone 5 years a...
thom1046 | Last answer
Hi, I went for a general assessment today and the results for my neck don't look too spectacular. The chiropractor is trying to pitch me a 1 year plan on fixing the alignment of my neck, quoting me at about 3500$. I was hoping if i po...
BoneyMcgee | Last answer
16544481_tn?1448985863
Hello...i'm new to this forum & my objective is to spare others from having to go through the same frustrations with wrong diagnosis which led to over 5 years of suffering. First...I fell down a flight of wooden stairs which caused a hu...
Moveebuff | Posted
My 19 year old son had this injection in septemberand his follow up appointment is January. Is it just me or does any one else think this is far too long await. It has not worked at all. Thanks in advance for your replies
ally71 | Last answer
Herniated disc L3-4-5S1 with annual tears I have L3-4-5S1herniated disc and annual tears i need surgery i just had my neck done C3456 they found a curve in the lumbar now a 14 degree they are talking about fixing my whole back has an...
SD3562 | Last answer
Hello. Thanks for reading. I have been getting shapr stabbing pains that feel like its coming from inside the back of my head for months now. The pain lasts literally a split second and is triggered by athings from hitting a bump in the ...
Travis0727 | Last answer
I'm 48 & had a spinal epidural & cortisone injection to treat bulging discs & arthritis in my spine. I've been in the most mind numbing, excruciating pain since then & no pain medication touches it. I was told to continue taking my Hydr...
Hcool | Last answer
There is no evidence for an acute fracture. An 8 mm sized hemangioma is noted in the left side of the L2 vertebral body. At the L1-2 level there is no significant disc bulge or protrusion. No spinal or foraminal stenosis. AP diameter ...
jjfroa | Last answer
11079760_tn?1449081557
I'm curious if anyone here has been Dx'd with cervical myelopathy. I've had 2 previous neruo flare ups involving the 6th cranial nerve - last episode 1 year ago - and woke up 3 weeks ago thinking my right hand had fallen asleep. After 4 ...
cjtmn | Last answer
i have scoliosis.if there is any treatment other than braces such as physical exercises?physical exercises makes much more trouble?bending of spine makes any problem related to memory power?cause any risk in marriage life? it is the sate...
agokulnath | Last answer
Hello, I am a 23 yr old female. Last month I was detected with spinal TB,though I had a back pain since last year. I was constantly consulting a doctor,having xrays,but he earlier said it normal pain due to desktop job. And when I force...
var18 | Last answer
My daughter has condition of Spina Bifada Occulta. Though expert has said no surgery or medicines are required, would like to know how to live with it and still have a comfortable life
sramkee65 | Last answer
Two days back I fell down in a weird position during which my back was hyper extended. Since then I am not feeling the urge to urinate. My lower belly used to ache unless I urinated forcefully. I went to the doctor the next day and he sa...
fahim1rocks | Last answer
As well as by back issues, several years ago I beat the odds of dying & survived a fungal septicemia. I already had bad teeth due to genetics (I'm from England) but I believe being given very strong antibiotics to save my life my teeth h...
Hcool | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
11079760_tn?1449081557
Blank
cjtmn commented on cjtmn's status
1 hr ago