Aa
A
A
Close
Step Parenting Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.
1 - 20 (of 346) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been going through this same thing with 17 yr old stepdaughter. She lives with us. Her and I are very close. I love her. Everyon...
14 answers | 1 comment
  Usernamerefrain,    firesky,    alexis1230
I need help! I have a15y.o. Stepdaughter that can get very bitchy, she has 0 compassion & 0 empathy. For how I feel about her. I have bee...
Hey Ya'll, First of all, let me just say thanks to each of you who have posted or responded. It was/ is so REFRESHING to read that I'...
13 answers | 2 comments
  Lellee,    Lellee,    Lellee
My 9 year old, soon to be, step daughter is trying her hardest to push me and my 4 year old daughter away. The other day I wished her goo...
1 answer
I have been scouring the internet for hours now to find help. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. He has a 15 year old son. His s...
1 answer
My bf has 3 kids from a previous marriage. I have 2 kids from previous marriage. We have 1yr old son together. His ex wife ran out on th...
2 answers
My ex husbands fiancé just told me that when my daughter is over at the house that she showers with my daughter who is only 6 to show her...
3 answers
  SB_87,    Dutchdoormat
I am a step father for a girl who's 9 years old. I am also a bio father for a girl of 5 y.o. I live with their biological mom for about 7...
1 answer | 6 comments
  yona007,    AnnieBrooke,    AnnieBrooke,    yona007,    AnnieBrooke
I have a step daughter and sometimes I feel like we don't click! We have days to where we completely get along & then we have days when s...
7 answers
  AnnieBrooke,    AnnieBrooke,    masm7dd,    AnnieBrooke,    AnnieBrooke
I'm 23 years old and in my first and only relationship. I've been with my man for almost 10 months. He has a beautiful little girl who is...
2 answers
I understand divorce is extremely difficult, especially when you have no family or friends other than your two kids - 8 y.o. daughter and...
1 answer
I have a ten yr old step daughter that lives with us 4 day's a week. She is a only child and get's treated like a 2yr old. Her father doe...
2 answers
I dread any minute I have to spend with step kid. Husband wants to go to a sporting event. I love to go to sporting events. Just not when...
4 answers
  card63141,    AnnieBrooke,    card63141,    AnnieBrooke
My stepson, well stepson to be, actually, is REALLY messed up, right now. His parents split up ten years ago, when he was 6. I came into ...
1 answer
I'm at a loss as to what to do. I have 3 kids (7,9,11) from my previous marriage. I'm 8 months pregnant with boyfriend who has 2 kids (7,...
2 answers |
9334757 tn?1418163588
As much as I hate the term that's what she calls herself. My husband had a child from a previous relationship. As soon as she found out a...
17 answers
My husband and I have a blended family. I really struggle because my mother inlaw always has my 7 year old step son and allows and promot...
1 answer
My husband thinks that I completely changed on the weeks that we have his kid I try and act normal but for me it's a week of hell I do...
1 answer
  Chima7
My husband and I have one big issue that leads us living separately and maybe heading for divorce. The problem is that he and his 14 year...
22 answers | 1 comment |
Just *****. No words. My life is wonderful every other week. ***** the opposite week. Does it ever get better? 7 year old SS acts like he...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources