Aa
A
A
Close
Stomach Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
61 - 80 (of 101) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hey everyone im new to this first off all i have sever anxiety/stress but the last week and a half i have been having dull pain (3/10) pa...
1 answer |
For a couple of days now I have had some bleeding from my navel. I have a deep belly button, and am very overweight. I have had dischar...
1 answer |
please help me. my stomach hurts whenever i eat and then after. im really scared. i am very active because i am a dancer, i cant be sitti...
1 answer |
1702853 tn?1307325736
On my left rib cage, there is a weird bulge that is clearly visible outside of my body. I can feel it, and it causes alot of pain. I have...
1 answer |
I have recently been gaining weight like crazy, I first thought maybe because of my thryoid surgery, I had it removed. The bad thing is, ...
1 answer |
ive havent had a period for over 2months, and everytime i go to the toilet, before i wee i always end up having a half runny poo. and lat...
1 answer |
U
Okay I have been have air come out my rectum. My mouth and I this my ears. I am thinking it is gas because my stomach was really bloated ...
1 answer |
800104 tn?1251389837
since last month, im feeling this stomach pain. first in the adbominal area then after a week, its in my left part of the stomach. and so...
1 answer |
last week, my sister(age 25) had a surgery for stomach cancer. now she is taking treatments in the hospital. she is having a tube for ur...
1 answer |
Last year I was diagnose with Malt Lyphoma and went through Chemo and Radiation, recently I have had alot of nausia vomitting and diarhea...
1 answer |
I am a 28 year old asian male who has been experiencing a plethora of gastrointestinal issues for probably at least the past 2 years. I'v...
3 answers |
I have been feeling sick to my stomach every day for the last month. I don't know what it is and would like to find out.
1 answer |
Back in September I started having major stomach issues that included loss of appetite (which lasted for months), loss of 12 pounds in tw...
2 answers |
348629 tn?1212329273
somtimes the lower right of my stomache quivers kinda every now and then its a little bit up from my belt line, people say its just my so...
1 answer |
I have pucked 6 times today, two of the six were green and bloody vomit. I've had the shakes all day too! what does that mean...am I ok?
I dont know if i'm posting in the correct section but here goes. I'm 29 year-old male (nearly 30) and for the last month of so i've had a...
for two weeks I haave had discomfort to the right of my belly button, 4 days ago I started to get a trapped wind feeling with bloated sto...
1 answer |
hi, I have had pain under my ribs on the left side, it feels kind of like stitch pain, its constant, not sharp, but definately annoying. ...
Hey I have been feeling weird for about a month, I am getting a sickness feeling after I eat and when I eat I need to burp and it last...
1463718 tn?1286506577
I found out today that I have H Pylori. Apparently I have had it for some time and I have ulcers from it. Fortunately they are not perfor...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stomach Cancer Community Resources