Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stroke Forum

This Ask-a-Doctor forum is for questions and information regarding Strokes.
Hi Why do posts that are clearly not related to Stroke remain on this forum? On the non expert Stroke forum, there is the ability to ...
aunty of age 58 suffering from diabetes and blood pressure from long back.suddenly last week she got stroke and the report give mainly co...
what are the benefits or who benefits from surgery to remove a blood clot after a stroke.
Is there any type of "Alertness Test" or technique you anyone is aware of that that can be used to determine if a recent Stroke victim is...
My stroke doctor has told me that my basal ganglia has been affected by multiple strokes. I have had 12 CT brain scans and one MRI brain ...
Had a pregnancy stroke (due to toxemia/hypertension) and seizure when I was 18. No effects from either. It is now 17 years later and I ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease