Aa
A
A
Close

Tea Time Cafe Group

Grab a drink and come to a place were you can chat about whatever. You want to tell a story go ahead. You wish to vent be my guest.Want to talk current events well come right in :D . If you dont drink tea im sure we can find you some java.

1 - 20 (of 47) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
662085 tn?1331349160
Lets introduce ourselves I am cloud windgate i have many strong views and am trying to find my path. I enjoy yo write stories even though they often tend to be dark. I also draw and am learning programming (on my own -__-). I ...
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
We all make them from time to time or atleast I assume you have make at least one. Do you often find it hard to do everything on your list. Maybe your asking to much or maybe your list is so crazy you just toss it out. Heres som...
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
(I'm not a trained professional please keep that in mind and your responisble for your own actions) Man I have read so many different types of survival guides its kinda funny the the Zombie survival guide was my favorite. With the r...
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
WHAT HAPPENS IN HEAVEN WHEN WE PRAY? This is one of the nicest e-mails I have seen, I don't know who the Author was but it is so true: I Hope You ENJOY IT. I dreamt that I went to Heaven and an angel was showing me around. We walke...
  Posted
Fear of intimacy is the exact opposite of the close relationship you had with your best friend when you were a kid. You may be lucky enough to have a best friend now, but the depth and scope of those childhood friendships may seem unbeat...
  Posted
http://gimundo.com/videos/view/suryia-the-orangutan-and-roscoe-the-hound-dog-are-best-friends/
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
What would you do if the person next to you was suffering on the inside? What would you do if you say someone crying on the street What if those people ask for you to help them. What would you do if they didn't. Every has a story ...
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
So who do you think will be it.
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
This is a small part of a really good game. Red moon, red moon... Cleanses the sinful and makes them anew... Shining brightly in the night sky, waiting for the souls... Who will be born again tonight? Who will be born again tonig...
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
lets make a list of soft music here are the ones im listening to now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYoHBH1UOTE&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ndyQJ-WWI&NR=1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWswInY2bSo&feature=...
  Posted
1348302 tn?1286579303
what is the point what is the point of trying so hard everyone I love is pushed away from me by me by this thing this thing that hurts so bad that IU cannot make go away that I know now will never go away there...
  Posted
June 26th, 2006 by Steve Pavlina Email this article to a friend Many people have asked me how they can help someone who’s stuck in negative thinking or depression. Here are some tips on how to do that. No matter what ha...
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
A young man sat in the filth that was left behind he cried because all he loved was gone. A young girl lied there in the shadows of the day The sky cried for what she had done. A middle age man stood in was once his home he ne...
  Posted
Stopping by to say, "hi" and that life has been busy. I am glad this group is here when I can take time and post.
  Posted
First part of article: (NaturalNews) What's most striking about the present BP oil catastrophe is not that it is an aberration but rather part of a dangerous pattern of mankind's propensity to destroy nature. To destroy life in a larg...
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
Okay if you like the series DO NOT watch this movie it gets everything wrong EVERYTHING They pronouce characters names different and Zuko is way casted wrong. Also its only book one Blah If your interested in seeing the show st...
  Posted
1138687 tn?1360980244
hi!
I usually don't go out anymore to places to spend my time, as I find them to be weird, and boring, and I get uncomfortable. But I like the name of this Cafe, and that it's on here I figured I'd stop in and check the place out. But I prob...
  Posted
662085 tn?1331349160
The magic which is the brain. I brought home an art book called drawing on the right side of the brain or something like that. I was reading this part and It was so interesting. The way the two sides fight, work together and even ignore...
  Posted
Owls, 5 Fascinating Facts About Them That Most People Get Wrong. Owls are very interesting birds . . . there are about 200 species of owls. Owls are found throughout most of the world apart from Antarctica. The 5.3 inch high elf owl is...
  Posted
I found this site and thought how interesting the Chinese are in finding these meanings in where moles are located. ____________ The Chinese believe moles can be lucky or unlucky depending on where they are located, what colour the...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
1198531 tn?1361347278
Blank
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
10/14
1198531 tn?1361347278
Blank
honey156 commented on photo
09/14