Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Teen Depression Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

1 - 20 (of 1285) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everybody.I made a similar post related to math.Since there on medhelp are dozens of friendly users who tell true informations about diseases;sexual things etc. I'm disperate!So let's begin:I'm from Romania(a country where educatio...
  Posted
Okay so I'm 13, I was bullied in year 7 to the point where I starved myself etc etc. Throughout my life my older sister picked on me because she wanted me to feel left out so I was crying almost every day. We've made up but my younger si...
  Posted
Hi, well.... I dont even know where to start. My family moved to a different country, I feel alone, I dont like my body. I'm just a huge mess, my life is a mess. Since we moved here, I have been sad; I miss my friends and my family. When...
I am 13 and am pretty sure I am depressed. I have been feeling down for a few months now. I am always tired and never want to do my homework. I have gotten really close to hurting myself a few times now and am really scared of what I mig...
    AnnieCan0611
I'm an 18 year old student who is currently finishing his final exams. I am a very pessimistic person who believes that I can achieve nothing. I'm not sure what started my "depression" but I've been very unhappy with myself for the p...
  Posted
I went through depression for just over a year, now its just on and off stages. I got to such a low point in my life. I lost so much weight, I used to cry non-stop, I used to puke for no reason and then it got to the point where I decide...
    JustHelp123
anxiety over sexuality. I always thought I was straight, but now my mind has convinced me that I'm not. I truly do not want to be lesbian or bi. And I have nothing against those of you who are, I just want to live a heterosexual lifestyl...
    jamiesworldd
I've been a little depressed lately and its for the stupidest reasons. I've been somewhat unhappy since I was 9. I moved out of my hometown in 2010 since my Dad got a job offer. Before that, I had friends from school and was getting to a...
    jamiesworldd,     jamiesworldd
Hi, I'm a 14 year-old girl and I think I might have depression. Or anxiety. Or something, I really don't know how to go about identifying it. I started suspecting it a couple weeks ago, while looking up symptoms of mental disorders for a...
    Tabsha
I've been extremely depressed for about two years now, but I've always been unhappy since I was 10. That was the year I moved to a new house and a new school. Long story short, I was completely miserable there but I dealt with it until h...
    nadinna
Im 14 and have been diagnost with severe anxiety and depression. Ive had it for about a year and a half. Ive been on so many different medications and have seen many different counclers and therapists but nothing seems to work. It just k...
  Posted
So today, February 27th, is my birthday, a day you would expect to be full of joy and happiness, but all i can seem to do is stay in my bedroom and shed tears at the thought that i may never be as close to my father as i was only a few m...
  Posted
It started when I was in 3rd grade. I was really quiet and I always tried to fit in but at the end of the day I would make fake friends. It really affected me as I am very insecure about my friends now. I am 15 and I barley ever talk to ...
M 18 female.actually i don't know why but i hate people around myself.i just want to live happily nd alone. Is this is sympotms of depression??
I'm a 14 year old girl,5'8,112 lbs.I feel so awkward and I just really want to get out of this stage.I'm a tomboy,I don't wear makeup and I haven't ever.I don't like it.I see other girls and compare myself to them though.My hair is reall...
Hello, I'm a fifteen year old girl and I have a great family. At school, everyone seems to like me and I am considered a genuinely nice person who always smiles and gets along with everyone. It hard though because though everyone like me...
1138674 tn?1260819831
Im 15, and a freshman in highschool. people told me highschool wouldn't be easy, but they never said that it would be this hard. Last year i started loosing interest in everything around me. I used to love soccer, now i dont even play in...
Hey there, Just to start off thank you for taking the time to help me. Well I am 14 years old and I am a male. I have been really down for the past 2-3 months. I think about life and other mature stuff when you're super old. I hav...
    JamesHernandez,     Keliheb,     user__2016
Hey. I'm a teenager who has confusion about my sexuality. I don't know if this HOCD or self denial. It all started in the summertime when I was watching a youtuber come out. It also started when my mom and I were joking around and I play...
    Keliheb
I'm doing my best at school, but I can barely make it. My grades got worse when I started attending middle school. Even if I study, most of it falls out of my head. My mom isn't helping either. She's making me even more depressed and wo...
    Keliheb,     Hannah444
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on Nighthawk61's status
9 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 05