Teen Depression Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Pamkittymeow
My boyfriend of almost a year is suicidal. Before we were together he was my best friend for 3 years. When we start...
MsMoewSep 21
By A9951
My mom just beat cancer and my dad is a marine. We just moved from San Diego to Pensacola Florida. I have felt depr...
By Katiesadinosaur
So for the last 4 years I've had an eating disorder as in the last sort of 2 months , it has got obsessive and ill de...
veniceeeSep 10
veniceeeSep 09
By veniceee
I honestly don't know if im depressed or if I'm just feeling how everyone feels but I would like to know because if t...
By urbanboho
Hi, this is my first time on a forum, I have been feeling really down lately. I have been close to tears or crying ev...
idfklol1Sep 10
CoyteeSep 05
By idfklol1
Ok so my girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over 5 months and she recently has opened up to me about how ...
Dan2995Sep 08
By arianna_22
My parents are doctors so they're never around and since we lived in the Philippines the maids took care of me. Ever...
Dan2995Sep 07
SJadeTSep 07
By Dan2995
Hi, im a 19 year old girl, a type of person who loves to mingle with everyone, meet new friends and attend rave parti...
By AnimeGirl1152
Hi. I'm a 13 year old and i think i have depression.I get upset very easily and if i just sit and think i can't think...
By Sidsimon
I am a 16 girl who has been diagnosed with depression for three years. Because of the people I hang out with I do dru...
By Reiju
I currently live with 5 people (my brother, sister-in-law and three nephews), my parents would like for me to move ba...
By suethebear
My daughter who is gifted and went thru elem school with straight As. Started middle school at a gifted magnet schoo...
StarliingAug 28
MarinefoxAug 27
StarliingAug 27
By Marinefox
Year 10 has started for me and there are so much new students. My bestfriend's other bestfriend moved into my skl and...
Cyndii25Aug 25
By Jasminh9
This is my first time posting and hope I can get some advice. I am 21 years old and pregnant. I am 5 months and a hal...
By Brian_k0312
Hello all, I really need advice on what to do with myself because lately I've been feeling like ****. My father i...
By Laujones95
Hi, This is the first time I have posted on here and also the first time I have been on a depression forum. I wa...
10180766_tn?1408353460
By txxrtle
I'm just so sad. It's like happiness is as rare as unicorns. I don't like to be pessimistic but that is what keeps me...
txxrtleAug 18
By Alara728
Since the age of 5 I have suffered from ADHD,now I'm 17 years old and my ADHD has gotten a lot better...
By ob15
Iam 15 years old , i have a brother that bigger than me in 9 years & before 3 years he waas diagnosed as schizophreni...
By katiecries
I m almost 15 and i m depressed. Like seriously depressed not just teenage drama queen. But i have never hurt muself....
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy "I came to win, to fly, to ... Comment
19 hrs ago
Blank
daniarcade commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Sep 20
Blank
addict3 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank