Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Depression Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.
1 - 20 (of 1347) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am extremely stressed with university. I can’t seem to sit down and focus, I can’t study, my grades are horrible, I just don’t want to ...
20792729 tn?1508059805
I am 17 and all my life I have moved around continously. I have never lived in a place for longer than three years and recently my family...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am a 17 year old girl an I am very depress and frustrated in life.. I had took 42 ibuprofen in bthe last 8 hours.. I didn't mean to but...
1 answer |
20792473 tn?1507913760
well for a start I have always been depressed but for a year or so its gotten out of hand. My parents were like monsters when i was like ...
So a few weeks back a friend of mine tried to kill himself with pills. He was sent to the hospital and saw a therapist regularly, but he ...
1 answer |
I have felt quite down about myself for the past year or so, No matter how much happiness comes my way I still feel terrible about myself...
1 answer |
Ever since I could remember I would lie even though I have nothing to lie about it would just come out of ,y mouth as if I was telling th...
So lately, around the past month or so, I've been feeling really tired, lazy and not wanting to do things that I used to enjoy, the thing...
1 answer |
So a few weeks ago I turned 14 ever since then all my past memories keep flashing and popping up. I've been traumatized ever since my dad...
1 answer |
My son had been struggling with depression and anxiety for 1 year. He is currently on Luvox ER. It is his third antidepressant. Recently,...
2 answers |
I don't really know how to handle this. My parents are driving me crazy. They pick on little things I do and don't let me do a lot or get...
1 answer |
20357379 tn?1495979857
I'm a 14 year old girl with a fairly normal life. Nothing too bad has happened besides stress about school and a couple deaths of loved o...
|
(This is quite long, so forgive me) For the past week now my sister, who is sixteen years old (we are the same age), has been going th...
i'm 16 and since few months i've started to feel nostalgic for even past week or day, i sometimes also feels stressed and anxious for th...
1 answer |
5'7. 103 lbs. Female. 15 years old. How fast will it act? Can it kill me?
2 answers |
A few times a day I will feel upset. I don't know how to discribe it. I will be fine one minute and then be crying the next. I don't real...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi. I'm a 16 year old female who has been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and ADD. I go to regular therapy, attend a very rigirous sc...
2 answers |
Hi everyone I'm probably going to sound like a horrible parent, but I can't figure out whether my 12yr old daughter is depressed or be...
10 answers |
I'm a 15 year old boy from India ,it's been 6 years since this happened ,I was hurt in the right half of my hind brain while playing cric...
3 answers |
Two years ago my parents split up and my mom my sister and me basically mived away overnight I thought I was fine and I could handle the ...
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on ZonnyC's status
Nov 19
Blank
Ford60 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Nov 16
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom under the weather all week... Comment
Nov 09
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Teen Depression Community Resources