Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Depression Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.
1 - 20 (of 1330) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A few times a day I will feel upset. I don't know how to discribe it. I will be fine one minute and then be crying the next. I don't real...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi. I'm a 16 year old female who has been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and ADD. I go to regular therapy, attend a very rigirous sc...
2 answers |
Hi everyone I'm probably going to sound like a horrible parent, but I can't figure out whether my 12yr old daughter is depressed or be...
10 answers |
I'm a 15 year old boy from India ,it's been 6 years since this happened ,I was hurt in the right half of my hind brain while playing cric...
3 answers |
Two years ago my parents split up and my mom my sister and me basically mived away overnight I thought I was fine and I could handle the ...
As I said I am a 16 and male and have been depressed for a while now and I've lost Intrest in all my games and I now in weekends I just ...
1 answer |
I am in an extremely severe situation right now... - I do many kind of test online and found out that I have a major depression, but I c...
1 answer |
I'm a 13 year old girl. I recently lost my best friend to an idiot that hates me, and lost all my other friends at school because of a mi...
2 answers |
hi i am 18 years old and according to 5 online depression tests i took i am either severely or moterately depressed. i do not believe in ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 22 year old guy........and the problem i m facing is that i masturbate daily around twice and i am not able to control..and i...
9 answers |
This is going to be a bit long just a fair warning. At the end of 2014 my mom made a couple friends. Shed always talk about them to m...
i'm 16 and since few months i've started to feel nostalgic for even past week or day, i sometimes also feels stressed and anxious for th...
I am 15 now and have been going through depression for the last 5 years. It just went on becoming worse as days went by. From first i had...
I am 15 years old and have always had anxiety which recently got worse. I am just starting to see the heavier effects of puberty (growth ...
1 answer |
I'm 16 always been depressed. Getting some help at school and i guess from two friends. One of my friends can't help cuz she just wont or...
6 answers |
I am a sixteen year old girl and I am pretty sure I've been depressed for approximately two years. I've been feeling hopeless, sad, worth...
1577225 tn?1328906653
Okay well yesterday I had my second session with my therapist and I told her about how I always feel lonely and how i'm sad all the time ...
5 answers |
I'm 14 and only in the last months have I began feeling strange. Before then, I was a happy and usually positive person as I have been my...
1 answer |
Is it normal for a 14 year old boy to stay home every weekend, his school friends go to movies, bowling etc..he just stays home plays his...
9 answers |
I start to feel almost bored and restless at around 6pm and I feel like there is nothing to do and nothing excites me. For example, I thi...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
DD31509 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
May 25
Blank
Court_Ben98 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
May 16
Blank
Bt04 added the Mood Tracker
May 05
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kingston, Jamaica