Teen Depression Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Harrison3311 minutes
RockRoseJul 14
By Harrison33
Hi, I just wanted to ask a question, how do you know if you are depressed? I am 15 nearly 16 female and I have noti...
By sareebearxoxo
So many times ive thought about suicide ive just recently turned 16 and ive been thinking about doing it since i was ...
By lonelycreature
One cannot help the situation I am in. Though I have friends, I retain the belief nobody cares about me. With aprents...
By cbm1997
I think I have depression, but I can't tell my parents about my thoughts because they do not believe and wouldn't und...
By CynthiaMarie14
Do you have something you need to tell your Mom or Dad about? But dont think you can? I went through something in my ...
By emptygold
i only just recently realised that i'm probably depressed. im fourteen and its not like im unpopular or anything sinc...
By Mjw6
My dad is an alcoholic, and he really brings me down and makes me really scared. He uses fear to control ...
By idunnowhy
I hate my looks. When I look in the mirror, the only thing I see is a fat kid with an ugly face. I have always been p...
Jazzy1869Jan 28
ThePanduhJan 06
By Jazzy1869 Blank
Hello. I'm 15 years old and I am and lonely and I could do with some advice. Although I have friends at school and my...
By quietriott
So I'm a 17 yr old girl living in NY with severe depression and anxiety. I'm also super new to this website. Has anyo...
4388529_tn?1353859512
rosey3216Dec 23, 2012
mishymoshymarcyDec 23, 2012
livluvsurf99Dec 22, 2012
VballsetterDec 14, 2012
By hold_on_to_nothing Blank
Honestly I'm tired of this. I think of suicide 24|7. I get criticized about and on anything/everything I do. Nobody c...
By Priya_Singh
Befr saying my prblm let me tel vt kind f situationz my life s goin thru. M nt frm city n m vry narrow minded. Bt lov...
By horrible_riot
So, my boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months now. I (know) that he loves me but here recently since I've ...
By Imjustme123
It's been a short while since I've posted a question, sorry for the burden, but I'm not sure what to do anymore. I go...
13755641_tn?1431362200
By BrianSickMan
My Great Grand Father dyed 4 years ago and just this past year I started to get sad randomly and very emotional does ...
CRSeasideFeb 17
By Sid1948
I am 15 and I think I have depression. I am always sad for no reason. No, I havnt had the best life. I love with my g...
Tori9898Mar 27
By tutu426
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I have anxiety and I have always been extremely insecure. I think I believe...
NotthemomMay 03
By squizzysquirrel
My step daughter has been through some rough times. She came to live with myself and my husband(her father) about a y...
By idunnowhy
Hi I'm 15 years old and I'm an only child. I have been depressed for two years now and I'm addicted to cutting. I ser...
By sillybilly123
My name is sylvia, I'm 14 years old, and I think I'm depressed I don't no, there's been a lot going on, my grandfathe...
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1435575303
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
3 hrs ago
4059843_tn?1435575303
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
3 hrs ago
4059843_tn?1435575303
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Another 2 things failed... ... Comment