Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Depression Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.
1 - 20 (of 1308) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 14 and have been diagnost with severe anxiety and depression. Ive had it for about a year and a half. Ive been on so many different me...
4 answers |
Hi, This is the first time I have posted on here and also the first time I have been on a depression forum. I was diagnosed with dep...
4 answers |
im 14 and I think I have depression. there are situations in my life where things had both bad and good sides to them, so its hard to say...
4 answers |
I'm sixteen. At school, I'm known for being the girl who always has a smile on my face. But inside, I feel lonely. I have feelings that I...
1 answer |
I'm fourteen and I don't go anywhere and stay in my house 24/7. I don't have any friends because sadly all of them that I thought were ...
4 answers |
Alright, so to avoid pity, roughly two years ago, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety, like a lot of teens my age. (14 at the tim...
1 answer |
Hello! I'm sixteen, and I've had depression for five years. I told my mom around last December, and a few months after that began seeing ...
When someone says something suddenly or unexpected or even remotely harsh, I immediately feel pain in my chest, like the sudden weightles...
I'm a depressed 16 year old female who has been going through some really bad problems for the past few years. First of all, I live i...
1 answer |
Am person with HIV aids people discriminate me a lot I feel lonely and seriously dying is the be idea
I am 16 years old and for most of my life I have been a homeschooled freak. I am extremely lonely and unsure about my future. I am academ...
1 answer |
I'm a seventeen year old girl and I think I might be depressed. I don't do drugs or drink any alcohol, and I don't cut myself. I...
106 answers | 1 comment |
hi im a 13 year old female and im gana share my story bc no one knows who i am and i hope you read this ..... for the the past 3 years i ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone. I am 17 years old , and I am a boy. I have been in this awkward phase of mine for about 2 years.. I remember when it all sta...
11 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter is 15, long story! Ok, she used to be honor role student, then when she got into hi school she completely changed! Not to men...
13 answers |
I'm a thirteen year old girl. When I'm on my period, I do not get cramps at all. (hallelujah) while I'm glad of that, my emotions lose...
1 answer |
Okay so im 17 and am homeschooled so i dont get out much nor do i have that many friends at all..but i recently finished drivers ed and i...
1 answer |
one night i went to sleep but i really couldn't sleep because every 10 seconds i had to spit out saliva into the trash can next to my b...
1 answer | 1 comment |
i am 14, but have already gone through multiple eating disorders, depression, and self harm issues. i joined this app so i can feel good ...
1 answer |
So I am going to tell everyone on here everything since my identity is unidentifiable. Please read and listen to my story and give me you...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Dec 03
Blank
Melismatic added the Blood Pressure Tracker
Dec 02
Blank
Melismatic is a disappointment to his ... Comment
Dec 02
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Mood Disorders Answerers