Teen Depression Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Horsey123Aug 10, 2014
Hi12345Dec 03, 2013
Choco_meJun 25, 2013
By Annieabc1 Blank
I am 13 and am pretty sure I am depressed. I have been feeling down for a few months now. I am always tired and never...
By Jessica2001
My name is Jessica, I'm 14 and depressed (I think) I also have some form of anxiety. My brother is 12 and he is also ...
tjewellsMay 19
By Miakami
I've been depressed for about 6 years, since right before middle school. I was in an extremely negative environment w...
Bsmblue76May 17
cindy82Jan 11, 2008
By M4D Blank
I identify myself as M4D which stands for mother 4 daughter. I have a 13 yr old daughter- honors student who has neve...
By T_ReX567
I an barely concentrate and focus in class at school. Also i feel forgetful and get worried about these symptoms as t...
MiakamiMay 10
By Duhitzeloise
Okay so I'm 13, I was bullied in year 7 to the point where I starved myself etc etc. Throughout my life my older sist...
By ABCD934
Hello everybody.I made a similar post related to math.Since there on medhelp are dozens of friendly users who tell tr...
By some_freaky_girl
Hi, well.... I dont even know where to start. My family moved to a different country, I feel alone, I dont like my bo...
By Jeremy1012
I'm an 18 year old student who is currently finishing his final exams. I am a very pessimistic person who believe...
By acsss
I went through depression for just over a year, now its just on and off stages. I got to such a low point in my life....
By cece_jome
anxiety over sexuality. I always thought I was straight, but now my mind has convinced me that I'm not. I truly do no...
By jakaechun
I've been a little depressed lately and its for the stupidest reasons. I've been somewhat unhappy since I was 9. I mo...
TabshaMar 22
By CallmeNika
Hi, I'm a 14 year-old girl and I think I might have depression. Or anxiety. Or something, I really don't know how to ...
nadinnaMar 13
Kitkat05Feb 09, 2012
By AlyRae Blank
I've been extremely depressed for about two years now, but I've always been unhappy since I was 10. That was the year...
By eve000
Im 14 and have been diagnost with severe anxiety and depression. Ive had it for about a year and a half. Ive been on ...
By Its_Me_Dreamer
So today, February 27th, is my birthday, a day you would expect to be full of joy and happiness, but all i can seem t...
By Turtle222
It started when I was in 3rd grade. I was really quiet and I always tried to fit in but at the end of the day I would...
By Manumamgai
M 18 female.actually i don't know why but i hate people around myself.i just want to live happily nd alone. Is this i...
By wildandlonesome
I'm a 14 year old girl,5'8,112 lbs.I feel so awkward and I just really want to get out of this stage.I'm a tomboy,I d...
By inneedofadvice44
Hello, I'm a fifteen year old girl and I have a great family. At school, everyone seems to like me and I am considere...
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy I'm okay, but there is stil... Comment
May 24
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 24
4059843 tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status