Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Depression Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.
1 - 20 (of 1296) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so im 17 and am homeschooled so i dont get out much nor do i have that many friends at all..but i recently finished drivers ed and i...
Hi everyone. I am 17 years old , and I am a boy. I have been in this awkward phase of mine for about 2 years.. I remember when it all sta...
10 answers |
one night i went to sleep but i really couldn't sleep because every 10 seconds i had to spit out saliva into the trash can next to my b...
1 answer |
So I am going to tell everyone on here everything since my identity is unidentifiable. Please read and listen to my story and give me you...
2 answers |
im 14 and I think I have depression. there are situations in my life where things had both bad and good sides to them, so its hard to say...
3 answers |
I'm sixteen. At school, I'm known for being the girl who always has a smile on my face. But inside, I feel lonely. I have feelings that I...
I'm nearly 16 years old and i think I'm depressed. It started over a year ago when me and my mother were having problems, we were always ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'd like to start off by saying thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this. It feels really good to finally get this off my ...
3 answers |
I am 13 and am pretty sure I am depressed. I have been feeling down for a few months now. I am always tired and never want to do my homew...
19 answers | 1 comment |
My name is Jessica, I'm 14 and depressed (I think) I also have some form of anxiety. My brother is 12 and he is also depressed. On Friday...
I've been depressed for about 6 years, since right before middle school. I was in an extremely negative environment with my dad and stepm...
1 answer |
M4D
I identify myself as M4D which stands for mother 4 daughter. I have a 13 yr old daughter- honors student who has never given us a moments...
2 answers |
I an barely concentrate and focus in class at school. Also i feel forgetful and get worried about these symptoms as they can impact my ex...
Okay so I'm 13, I was bullied in year 7 to the point where I starved myself etc etc. Throughout my life my older sister picked on me beca...
2 answers |
Hello everybody.I made a similar post related to math.Since there on medhelp are dozens of friendly users who tell true informations abou...
Hi, well.... I dont even know where to start. My family moved to a different country, I feel alone, I dont like my body. I'm just a huge ...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I'm an 18 year old student who is currently finishing his final exams. I am a very pessimistic person who believes that I can achieve...
I went through depression for just over a year, now its just on and off stages. I got to such a low point in my life. I lost so much weig...
1 answer |
anxiety over sexuality. I always thought I was straight, but now my mind has convinced me that I'm not. I truly do not want to be lesbian...
1 answer |
I've been a little depressed lately and its for the stupidest reasons. I've been somewhat unhappy since I was 9. I moved out of my hometo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo