Teen Depression Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Lisaa16
Hello my name is Lisa and I'm 16. I have a great family. We are in good condition except that I only live with my mom...
By SweetDemure
This is going to be extremely long and I am very sorry but I am getting to the point where I am ready to kill myself....
Joel4296Oct 25
Dan2995Sep 07
SJadeTSep 07
By Dan2995
Hi, im a 19 year old girl, a type of person who loves to mingle with everyone, meet new friends and attend rave parti...
By Joel4296
how to die without pain in a second??? plz help me
By butterfly123456789
Hi I'm Brittany barrett I'm a girl and I'm 14 years old and I'm in year 10 and my birthday is 7 july 2000 I feel lone...
By Panda9or10
I'm 17, over the past 4 months I've lost 3 people in my family through death and I had a rough patch with my boyfrien...
By mattiasrose
So I'm 17. I'm cyberschooled and a senior. I'm failing when I use to have a 4.0. I never have the motivation to do ...
By Leeeeeeee
I don't even know what I'm asking but okay let me just say everything. I'm 16 and in 10th grade. I have noooo credits...
By summerrae12
I'm 13 years old, and I've always been a relatively popular, happy girl. I do great in school, play sports, and do a ...
Bry9910Oct 08
By Bry9910
My dad thinks that I don't like him, and I feel like he's given up all hope on me. All my life he has treated my brot...
By Milesmarine
Im 14. Ever since my friend taught me how girls master bate, i cannot stop. I spray water into my vagina and it feel...
By piccolokat
my last post was in the summer and i talked about my depression and how i've felt this past year and even before that...
By RandomPerson2000
I am a 14 year old guy, for the last year or so I have been extremely depressed. All of my friends from middle school...
By Katiesadinosaur
So for the last 4 years I've had an eating disorder as in the last sort of 2 months , it has got obsessive and ill de...
BubulousSep 27
By fulfang
I've stopped cutting for a solid 8 months. I'm currently pregnant I lost one of the twins I was carrying and I haven'...
By Pamkittymeow
My boyfriend of almost a year is suicidal. Before we were together he was my best friend for 3 years. When we start...
A9951Sep 22
MsMoewSep 21
By A9951
My mom just beat cancer and my dad is a marine. We just moved from San Diego to Pensacola Florida. I have felt depr...
veniceeeSep 10
veniceeeSep 09
By veniceee
I honestly don't know if im depressed or if I'm just feeling how everyone feels but I would like to know because if t...
By urbanboho
Hi, this is my first time on a forum, I have been feeling really down lately. I have been close to tears or crying ev...
idfklol1Sep 10
CoyteeSep 05
By idfklol1
Ok so my girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over 5 months and she recently has opened up to me about how ...
Recent Activity
808144_tn?1332727940
Blank
HELLO!
23 hrs ago by iwouldbdanielle
808144_tn?1332727940
Blank
HELLO!
23 hrs ago by iwouldbdanielle
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy I wish i wasnt so attached ... Comment