Aa
A
A
Close

Teen Depression Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

1 - 20 (of 1275) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, well.... I dont even know where to start. My family moved to a different country, I feel alone, I dont like my body. I'm just a huge mess, my life is a mess. Since we moved here, I have been sad; I miss my friends and my family. When...
some_freaky_girl | Last answer
Hello, I'm a fifteen year old girl and I have a great family. At school, everyone seems to like me and I am considered a genuinely nice person who always smiles and gets along with everyone. It hard though because though everyone like me...
inneedofadvice44 | Last answer
Hey there, Just to start off thank you for taking the time to help me. Well I am 14 years old and I am a male. I have been really down for the past 2-3 months. I think about life and other mature stuff when you're super old. I hav...
Jagnoor | Last answer
Hey. I'm a teenager who has confusion about my sexuality. I don't know if this HOCD or self denial. It all started in the summertime when I was watching a youtuber come out. It also started when my mom and I were joking around and I play...
cece_jome | Last answer
I'm doing my best at school, but I can barely make it. My grades got worse when I started attending middle school. Even if I study, most of it falls out of my head. My mom isn't helping either. She's making me even more depressed and wo...
StrawberryMilk | Last answer
M 18 female.actually i don't know why but i hate people around myself.i just want to live happily nd alone. Is this is sympotms of depression??
Manumamgai | Posted
I'm a 14 year old girl,5'8,112 lbs.I feel so awkward and I just really want to get out of this stage.I'm a tomboy,I don't wear makeup and I haven't ever.I don't like it.I see other girls and compare myself to them though.My hair is reall...
wildandlonesome | Posted
I was recently involved in self harm but only once. The cuts/scratches don't seem that bad to me, how long will it take for them to disappear?
user__2016 | Posted
anxiety over sexuality. I always thought I was straight, but now my mind has convinced me that I'm not. I truly do not want to be lesbian or bi. And I have nothing against those of you who are, I just want to live a heterosexual lifestyl...
cece_jome | Posted
0 Am I a lesbian/bi in denial? Help me plz!!!!! Let me just start by stating that I am a teen who truly does not want to be lesbian or bi. And I have nothing against those of you who are, I just want to live a heterosexual life...
cece_jome | Last answer
It started when I was in 3rd grade. I was really quiet and I always tried to fit in but at the end of the day I would make fake friends. It really affected me as I am very insecure about my friends now. I am 15 and I barley ever talk to ...
Turtle222 | Posted
Well ;i have and old problem that grind my nerves in a wa.When i was in primary school;they looked at me with disgrace;as well in middle/highschool.In general they exclude me;they insult me and reapeat some phrases that insult me(your an...
ABCD934 | Posted
I'm 15 and recently a lot of things haven't been so great for me. My grades in school are dropping, my friends are leaving me, and I've been stressed/tired nonstop. I cry everyday out of exhaustion. I also feel like nobody cares for me a...
laurenx_ | Last answer
I wake up every morning feeling completely empty and sad,normally it goes after a few hours but sometimes it comes back again or it doesn't go.I don't know what yo do.I feel like something is crushing me and ir doens't go away no matter ...
Mar346 | Last answer
I am 18 and a senior in high school. I have been struggling on and off with depression for the last 4 years. It's only my mom and I, and we are pretty close. But I still don't feel completely comfortable telling her I am depressed. When ...
madi_g1213 | Posted
16308986_tn?1446878347
So hey, I'm me, I didn't know where to turn to. I've been in and out of this "hole" for about three years now. I'm 17, nothing is truly entertaining, more-so; if I find something entertaining, I feel guilty for feeling good. This seem...
DistanceIsDarkness | Last answer
Iam a daily mastrubated person and 20 years old but some days ago my penis have a prblm..my penis is coming smaller and small pain I cant mastrubating
gaktyms | Last answer
I am 14 years old, and I was adopted when I was 4. I sometimes do think about killing myself. I'm a Christian girl and I don't understand why life is so complicated. My mom is trying to figure out how to make me happy but there are so ma...
Jesuslovesmealways | Last answer
I'm 15, I have quite a few friends but not any that understand, 4 years ago my sister got a symptom that made her lock the world out, she stopped going to school and stayed in her room all day, now I feel like this and I always cry for n...
Sarahjo552 | Posted
So maybe two and a bit years ago I had to be removed from school because of an eating disorder and at that school I got bullied quite a bit and lost a lot of friends when I left. Going to a new school a year later was alright and I was h...
Guitarstune222 | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy I just wasted hours doing a... Comment
7 hrs ago
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
8 hrs ago