Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Teen Mental Health Issues Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
Hi I am 16 and I am in highschool. I'm really good at what I do a lot of people tell me that I am real smart but I have a problem. I can'...
I am 16 years old and have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder autism( aspherger symdrome) epilepsy and asthma Does anybody have any adv...
when im alone in my room or when im in a place where im comfortable like anywhere in my home (with my family preset as well) i will go in...
So basically There are a few things I need to ask about. So I find out my uncle has mild Tourette’s and I look into it and I exhibit quit...
Help or some guidance. my 12 years old autistic daughter behavioral gotten worse as far anger and repetitions, anxiety and mood swings...
How can I tell my doctor I think I am depressed??? The only time I go to the doctor is when my mum takes me to get more medication for AD...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.