Aa
A
A
Close
Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum
This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.
21 - 40 (of 129) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is this a little or big surgery
1 answer |
Now when i have sex i be burning sensation down in my female organs
1 answer |
3891475 tn?1363677130
I'm looking for some advise as this problem is stressing me out big time. I'm looking54 yrs old had a full historectomy at an early age a...
10 answers |
I am a 34 year old who had a transvaginal implant done in 2009 I have always had pain thought I would just have to live with it. Now its ...
3 answers |
My best friend "Sister" is at her point of giving up. In 2007 she had that mesh sling or tape put in her. It has Gone way beyond a bad dr...
1 answer |
It all started last year around august 2012 .when I felt shortness if breath. My heart was racing as well. I went to the er. They told m...
1 answer |
I'm only 15, I'm however not a virgin, i'm currently in a relationship and i've been with him for over a year (this post is not to get a ...
Hello, Im am 24 years old and pregnant with my second child. I know this is blunt but just inside my lips not the vagina but around my c...
2 answers |
i have lots of white spots come up inside my vaginal and what comes out is like a hard lump can some1 help ???
Its like cottage cheese and its usually just when I wake up in the morning
If I had done sex many times then is it possible to regain virginity?
1 answer |
After my karate class last night I noticed that I had a hard protruding lump right at the opening of my vagina. It is has a smooth surfa...
1 answer |
5799390 tn?1374520426
hi there, I'm having a tubal ligation, bladdersling/mesh, and rectocele surgery in a couple weeks. I think the thing i'm worried most abo...
5 answers |
1168718 tn?1464987135
Hello, this is the first time that I have posted on this forum, but, I have some important questions , I think. 2 weeks ago I had a b...
3 answers |
Ok so lately i have been discharging ALOT. It white and creamy... not like cottage cheese though... also, i have pimple like bumps above ...
1 answer |
Hi I have been having stabbing sharp pains in my clitoris and was wondering if anyone else ever had this? I've been having it since I was...
2 answers |
i have a bad odour smell its like a pishy smell i get it all the time my vagina never smells nice i need this a way as soon as possible p...
1 answer |
how can I get rade of viginal odore
|
Has anyone had skin problems after transvaginal mesh surgery? I have had extremely unhealthy-looking and dry skin as well as small sores ...
1 answer |
5558554 tn?1369910732
I had complete pelvic prolapse surgery in May 2011 and went to the doctor today because of vaginal pain and bleeding. I was told the mesh...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now