Aa
A
A
Close
Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum
Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions
41 - 60 (of 947) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been using the diary to track calories, is it bad if i dont consume them all, especially when exercise is involved? I dont seem t...
1 answer |
What can I do to lose weight if nothing seems to be working for me? I started taking the phen pill 37.5mg and a B12shot two weeks ago, my...
2 answers |
How fast can I lose weight? I had a baby 5months ago & its my first day of using Nopalina. It says take 4capsules throughout the day. I t...
I am 5 feet and my weight is 72 kgs. I have desperately tried to reduce my weight and as such I was always on helthy diet and for the pas...
Im 35yrs old 4'8 and 116lb. I want to loss 15lb How many calories should i have a day.
1 answer |
2125647 tn?1338655065
Just wanted to say how hard and frustrated I was stuck at 215 down from 245 at my top weight. Went to see my Dr. who told me he went to ...
3 answers |
I'm 5'3 I had car accident and because of that I have back injuries, is so hard to lose weight, I need help in what kind of exercise I co...
I am a 25 year old female who started taking Phentermine, perscribed by my doctor, at the beginning of April. I lost 7 pounds my first mo...
1 answer |
Hi m 5ft having 130lbs hw I can lose weight Specially want to get rid off fat bodies from belly and thies ... can anyone suggest me som...
1 answer |
I exercise everyday, I'm 15 and trying to lose weight. I recently heard of the Atkins diet,This is a low carb diet, you eat alot of meat...
5 answers |
Hi. My name is Robert and I am a cab driver. I work 12 to 15 hours a day, 7 days a week. 5 years ago I gave 6 1/2 feet of my small intest...
Need to lose 15 pounds in 2 months. Any suggestions?
Okay, I have a lot of weight to lose. I am 49 and was doing really well for 2 months. Then the brakes went on. I use the BodyMedia Fit ba...
Is it safe to lose a pound a day? Im 23 and currently weigh 214. , I weighed 228 last month. My "happy weight" was 190 last summer. Im 5'...
1 answer |
Ok, so I'm 18 years old and I'm 4ft 11in... The problem that has recently occurred is that I have stopped losing my weight. I have been ...
Since having children in the last 6 years, I fluctuated from 10 - 20 lbs heavier than I was before children. I had noticed some hard, loo...
1 answer |
Hi,I'd be glad if you gaved me some tips on losing belly and leg fat in 4 weeks By the way I'm 14 and I'd like some helpful healthy diet ...
1 answer |
Hello, im a 37/m 6ft tall. Back in November of 2010 I weighed around 193lbs. Last time I check I was around 166lbs. I've been trying to e...
1 answer |
Is anyone interstellar in a weight loss and activity partner? I gain 50 or 60 lbs over the last couple of years and nor is the time to l...
1756969 tn?1332440763
hi my sister has told me she has metabolic syndrome and i am clueless on how she got it. she is so upset and stressed out. she needs some...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank