Aa
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle Forum

Questions in the Weight Loss & Healthy Lifestyle forum are being answered by James Beckerman, MD, Cardiologist. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: cooking tricks, diet books, exercise tips, fad diets, fitness, health and hype, healthy role modeling for children, living a "green" lifestyle, medical treatments for obesity, metabolic syndrome, obesity, restaurants, smoking cessation, supplements, surgical treatments for obesity, trends in dieting, weight-related medical conditions

41 - 60 (of 947) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been using the diary to track calories, is it bad if i dont consume them all, especially when exercise is involved? I dont seem to lose at all when i have walked or biked, and i dont eat those extra calories. Im eating right aro...
showlow12 | Last answer
What can I do to lose weight if nothing seems to be working for me? I started taking the phen pill 37.5mg and a B12shot two weeks ago, my doctor only gave me a 30day supply since he said its more for obese people than overweight people. ...
qtface | Last answer
How fast can I lose weight? I had a baby 5months ago & its my first day of using Nopalina. It says take 4capsules throughout the day. I took 2 last night & 2 in the morning. I urinate a lot but haven't gone #2 yet like most people say I ...
MrsViper | Posted
I am 5 feet and my weight is 72 kgs. I have desperately tried to reduce my weight and as such I was always on helthy diet and for the past 3 months have reduced my intake by half and added oats with milk for my breakfast. My weight decre...
putti2000 | Posted
Im 35yrs old 4'8 and 116lb. I want to loss 15lb How many calories should i have a day.
eva56 | Last answer
2125647_tn?1338655065
Just wanted to say how hard and frustrated I was stuck at 215 down from 245 at my top weight. Went to see my Dr. who told me he went to a convention and mentioned maybe Victoza would help. I was so frightened to take daily needles and t...
cornflower4u | Last answer
I'm 5'3 I had car accident and because of that I have back injuries, is so hard to lose weight, I need help in what kind of exercise I could do, or diet , I always craving for sweets, my medications make me gain weight, since my surgery ...
Angel2811 | Posted
I am a 25 year old female who started taking Phentermine, perscribed by my doctor, at the beginning of April. I lost 7 pounds my first month on Phentermine. I go in to my doctor this week for my second month weigh-in. I feel like I haven...
CDC99 | Last answer
Hi m 5ft having 130lbs hw I can lose weight Specially want to get rid off fat bodies from belly and thies ... can anyone suggest me something beneficial? ??
jasmine88m | Last answer
I exercise everyday, I'm 15 and trying to lose weight. I recently heard of the Atkins diet,This is a low carb diet, you eat alot of meats and veggies but no fruits for the first 2 weeks, I was wondering if I lose my desired weight but i...
emilymoore | Last answer
Hi. My name is Robert and I am a cab driver. I work 12 to 15 hours a day, 7 days a week. 5 years ago I gave 6 1/2 feet of my small intestine to my little boy in a transplant at UIC Medical Center, Chicago. Currently I weigh 295 lbs and a...
captainyogi | Posted
Need to lose 15 pounds in 2 months. Any suggestions?
desarkees | Posted
Okay, I have a lot of weight to lose. I am 49 and was doing really well for 2 months. Then the brakes went on. I use the BodyMedia Fit band so I know my daily calorie burn, and I weigh and measure my foods, but everything has stopped. I ...
darbygray | Posted
Is it safe to lose a pound a day? Im 23 and currently weigh 214. , I weighed 228 last month. My "happy weight" was 190 last summer. Im 5'9 so I looked slim. But now I cant fit in any of my clothes, have trouble standing for long periods ...
jaiwolo | Last answer
Ok, so I'm 18 years old and I'm 4ft 11in... The problem that has recently occurred is that I have stopped losing my weight. I have been exercising for about 2 months... Starting march 29th! The routine I would do would be everyday do a ...
BindaB | Posted
Since having children in the last 6 years, I fluctuated from 10 - 20 lbs heavier than I was before children. I had noticed some hard, loose tissue (fat? Cartilage?) under the skin on my hips. I didn't pay too much attention because I did...
Dlr_at_law | Last answer
Hi,I'd be glad if you gaved me some tips on losing belly and leg fat in 4 weeks By the way I'm 14 and I'd like some helpful healthy diet tips too...I'd like to look better on my last day as an 8th grader,with less weight.Could you help me?
puppy3198 | Last answer
Hello, im a 37/m 6ft tall. Back in November of 2010 I weighed around 193lbs. Last time I check I was around 166lbs. I've been trying to eat more but I don't think I'm gaining any weight. Ive been to the doctor about my concerns, they did...
Kevina74 | Last answer
Is anyone interstellar in a weight loss and activity partner? I gain 50 or 60 lbs over the last couple of years and nor is the time to lose it. Normally it is not difficult for me to lose because usually I can become quite discipline w...
rodeothor | Posted
1756969_tn?1332440763
hi my sister has told me she has metabolic syndrome and i am clueless on how she got it. she is so upset and stressed out. she needs some advice on how to get well again and how to survive it. her doctor just told her she might have it o...
sadnconfused42 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank