Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CLOMID CLUB Group

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.
Hi, I'm due to do another round of clomid 100 mg day 2-6. After having not taking it since end Jan start feb this year. I lost a lot of...
Hi, I'm Colleen 20 years old I just started clomid this morning after a negative blood test yesterday. I have PCOS with no other health...
hai frndz...i am shasiya..Today i took my first tablet of clomid 5omg...Today is my 4th day of my cycle and balance 4 tablets i have...My...
Ok I just finished my last pill of Clomid took it days 6-10 as I was directed to, but reading on here makes it seem really Late to take...
I was in Dollar Tree (used to be called Everythings a Dollar) yesterday... THEY HAVE pregnancy tests AND ovulation prediction tests. I bo...
I'll be starting clomid in a few days 3-7 what are the chances getting pregnant first round
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.