A Hopeful Message about Adderall XR
So I know a lot of people have shared their concerns about Adderall XR and developing anxiety or having twitching eyes, etc... and i can understand where everyone's coming from.  I just wanted to point out that Adderall XR can also work for you!  I read an intelligent post a while ago that stated that one must have a plan when one is starting to use AXR (shorthand).  I couldn't agree more.  I've found that the good or bad thing (depending on your circumstances and thought processes) about XR (and reg. Add too, for that matter) is that they causes you to intensely focus on certain things.  So if you're going through a bad point in your life, develop some sort of positive thought process to start with before taking AXR.  Otherwise the AXR may cause you to focus even more intensely on your shortcomings, bad situation, feelings of hopelessness, etc...  I know because I've been on Adderall during the throes of bad relationship and then right when i developed a sort-of goal program or ideas of what i wanted to accomplish over a set amount of time.  Adderall XR can help you, but it's not the be-all, end-all, you have to do some of the work yourself too. And if you do, and AXR is right for you, trust me, it's one of the best things that'll happen to you.  it has been for me.  Thanks for your time, guys.
Thanks. I agree and you have reminded me of some "tweaking" since becomming a new adderall taker.
sure, read my comments in the question titled "obsessive thinking over present events and day dreaming"

I took ritalin during jr high and high school and it didn't help much, only after making a big decision did it help. Could I have done it without it? maybe, but I wouldn't have done as well.