ADD / ADHD Community
add

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

add

My fiance thinks i have either add or adhd but i have not been tested for but i have all systoms on both which i thought was very stange what else should i do and what tests are involved? ?
Tags: ADD/ADHD
    It would be very good to know if you do have either one.  Simply because it could explain a lot of things that you have wondered about.  But more importantly, if you do have it, there are lots of ways to compensate for it (besides just meds).
   What you need to do is to first find out more about AD/HD.  Two sites aimed at the adult ADD sufferer that you might want to check out are totallyadd.com and http://jeffsaddmind.com/for-first-time-visitors.
     Both sites are done by people with ADD.  totallyadd was actually a PBS special and consequently is a series of short videos.  Quite entertaining and useful.   Jeffs add mind really reflects him.  Has much more adult interaction.  Both are worth checking out.
     Then if you want medical help, I would probably look for a psychologist or psychiatrist that does specialize in ADHD.  Since I think that a good diagnosis and advice should be your main goal, I would probably skip going the regular MD route.
   Hope this helps.
desderius commented on photo
22 mins ago
Paxiled commented on FDA issued a warning ...
hansen20 I'm feeling little butterfl... Comment