ADD / ADHD Community
help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help

I am a college student and I want to do the right thing, but I now have discovered that I abuse drugs repetitively. I started taking aderall about three months ago. I liked them, they really helped me, but when i ran out i needed something so i took cocaine.. help
Related Discussions
1478553_tn?1287406087
Hi Isuns,

First, just STOP with the illegal drugs.  You don't want to be addicted to anything for obvious reason!

I, too have battled with being unfocused, changing direction constantly and feeling unable to finish anything I start and now I'm 42 and just getting a grip on it!  I started a small tea company in February and accidentally found Matcha Green Tea.  The first thing I noticed when I drank it was that I felt quiet, FOCUSED, calm and it had some caffeine, but not a jittery caffeine (coffee was my addiction and the worst thing for me).  I have done some internet research on the L-theanine in the Matcha tea and am finding out that it is a non-drug alternative for helping the ADD mind to focus, stay alert and calm at the same time.  I am telling you, it has helped me immensely!  I have some information on my Facebook Fan Page... pureblend. I also am ordering it in bulk because people are really hooking into it and loving it.  So, look into Matcha tea, the L-theanine and all the other great things it offers and let me know if you try it, or if you'd like me to send you some to try.

Hope this helps and Best of luck!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
982214_tn?1407809791
Blank
krichar Getting healthy Comment
3 hrs ago
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank