this impacts entire families
FILM SEEKING FAMILIES COPING WITH ADHD

We are producing an educational and promotional film to raise awareness of ADHD.  It is intended for parents, doctors, caregivers, etc.  We're structuring it as an exploration of children roughly 6 to 12 years of age who have been diagnosed with ADHD.

We are looking to create intimate family portraits that show the different emotional, psychological, educational and social implications of a very real disease that – though widely diagnosed - is so often misunderstood. I understand it is a sensitive subject for most - precisely why it deserves attention.  We will attempt to capture what life is really like for those coping with ADHD.  It will feature children with the disorder, their families, friends, educators, as well as experts in the field.

**We respectfully request that if you are interested in participating, please contact us as soon as possible, regardless of day or time!!!

***@****
  I have four children all diagnosed with ADD or ADHD. My youngest is the worst afflicted and his medication just keeps being raised every other week it seems but it's not enough. I have been diagnosed with ADD and the children's father is troubled by something but refuses to see a psychologist.