ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP User Group
Please help
About This Group:

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis

Founded by avisg on November 5, 2009
291 members

Please help

I don't know what do do please help. I am addicted to taking 10 mlg og hydrocodone around twenty to thirty pills a day and it is hurting me. I don't know what to do or where to turn. I stopped taking it yesterday and the withdrawals are killing me I wanna die. Please someone help. This is my cry out. If u can thank u so much.
The first thing to know is that you aren't alone and that all things pass, even the pain you're in now. It will get better. But getting help in real life is an important step...there are professionals out there who can help you get through this. I work at a Texas prescription rehab so I've seen many cases like yours. Doctors and addiction experts are out there for a reason...it's great to get support online, but if you feel that you need real-life help, reach out and get it.
Bro Ive been there I have 3 days clean and It is hell for me right now Id love to throw some down my throat but I never thought Id make it this far I used a weaning schedule for a month. Everyone is different and Im waiting and praying for the day I wake up and not feel like crap... Im here for ya dude!!!
Im Starting My 1St Day, But Know Whats Ahead, Its Going To Be Rough But Like Speedy24wade said This 2 Will Pass...Wish Me Luck And Pray For Me!
VICourageous commented on hi
10356 commented on hi
Grace358 commented on photo