ALS Community
muscle rolling and pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).

muscle rolling and pain

I would like to know if anyone that has als has had any problems with their muscles putting pressure on their veins.I have a lot of pain and I feel like my muscle are moving and when they get to a certain point it causes a lot of pain. I get where I have pains running down the outer sides of my arms into my fingers and making them hard to move, I also have recently seen knots pop up on my arms after I experience extreme pain.  I have been checked for ms,but the spots that show are only one first time. two,second. said due to headaches. I have all the symptoms of ms, without proof,but I have mucsle twitching all over my body. I have seen my shirt sleeve move. When I am in bed my muscle move so much the covers move and I have wanted to jump out, felt like something in the bed with me, I was alone several times. I also have times that my fingertips  and the palm of my hand feel like the muscles are acting like you can feel something like a strong pulse, going up and down. When I seen my neurologist the other day, he order blood and urine test. she was taking the blood and when she got to the third one my blood stopped flowing. I am afraid that my muscle are putting pressure on my veins. I have times when extreme weakness takes me over out of nowehere. Sometime my whole left side of my body is in extreme distress. These things are hard to explain to doctors. I have body movements on its own,numbness,miss things when I reach for them. I am really afraid that my rolling muscles are putting pressure on my arteries,maybe why I have scattered numbness. I went to my regular doctor for my tounge twisting in my throat and choking me and he said I tounge fasculations. my mouth stays dry and my tounge feels numb, if med set on it for a few seconds it really stays numb.  Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
                                                                                                           roaseanna