ALS Community
twitching and scared!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).

twitching and scared!

I am concerned about twitching. I began with twitching in my right calf last July (14 months ago).At the time I also had a few other twitches in my lower back and neck. I had an appt  with a neurologist in September and an EMG and NCS in October 2011. Both exams were normal.I have also had labs for levels of calcium,magnesium, etc...all of which were with in the normal range.My B12 was 352 which they said was borderline . My concern continues to be ALS. For the past 14 months the twitching has spread all over.I twitch in both legs,calves,quads, arms ,back ,stomach , hand, feet, eye,...you name it . I am so plagued by ALS anxiety. I have no weakness that I can see but i keep twitching. Would ALS be likely to be just increasing twitching for a year or can I relax?
really no answers at all?