Allergies - Food Community
Are many people sensitive to nightshades, dairy, nuts?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Are many people sensitive to nightshades, dairy, nuts?

I've been sensitive to large amount of dairy from my born, and I didn't like high protein foods.

Recently (about 3-5years ago) I developed sensitivity to potatoes, even small portion of dairy, nuts too.
I love that foods and they are used in almost any kind of foods or restaurant menu so this is making my life harder.

I didn't know I developed the sensitivity until I wrote food diary. I was ok of small portion of dairy but now one drop of milk gives several symptoms. (sometimes cheese is ok, sometimes)

I don't like meat, and fishes are dangerous nowadays(mercury poisoning and fukusima fallout you know)
Every kind of spices and herbs gives me bad effect, now I can't even eat potatoes?

only things make me feel rather ok are 'processed noodles, eggs under 2 per day, green vegetables, small portion of plain meat.

I'm ok with the sensitivity itself cause I don't put much meaning in eating.
But about social life and nutrition, I'm worried. I don't like meat, spices, now i can't eat nightshades, root veges, nuts, every dairies, and sometimes whole grains gives me uncomfortable symptoms.

Am I evolving to new human race who doesn't need much nutrition or my liver or intestine is becoming weak?
I've been to many hospitals, all docs just said 'You're Ok. You are too clean without disease for your age. Plz don't waste your money and time anymore.'

funny thing is I'm ok with tons of sugary things and processed foods(except potato chips) and I'm good with every chemical cosmetics.

'Natural' cosmetics gives allergic reaction. Eucalyptus products nearly killed me with sudden asthma-like symptoms.

I'm not expecting any cure, just wanna know are there many people like me?

Thanks.

Your not alone. I stick to eating salads most days or plain meats & veggies. After a while my system clears itself out & I can have a little dairy. Or something I haven't had in awhile that I crave! Then it's back to salads for me. & I only use simple spices the rest I can't tolerate.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...