alergic to milk?
I was never alergic to anything, but lately ive been noticing if i drink milk or mix it with cereal i become really itchy under my chin and throat and the top left side of my head, this also happens when i have sweets, especially chocolate. Does this mean im allergic to milk.
Yes, you could be allergic to milk. Try buying organic milk, or milk from a different producer. It could be an additive that is causing the problem. The reaction to chocolate may be caused by the chocolate and not the milk additive.
Yes, you could be allergic to milk. Some people does not like milk or it does not suit to them. Yes you can try organic milk or condensed milk.
Hi, I might be able to help you out on this one?
I was the same way, never alergic to milk until I hit a certan age and out from nowhere it started to make me all itchy and brake out and my solotion to that is by try to drink Homo milk and soy beverages and skim milk, and eat less sweets?... Although before you go and do that stop drinking milk and eating chocolate and other sweets and see what happens? If it stops, tr the remmadies I have mentioned and see if it works?...

Your's truly and best of luck: Emosybergirl