Cataracts
Has anyone had success in reversing or diminishing cataracts? If so, what did you do? Thanks.
Yes. Use Brite Eyes III eye drops and MSM eye drops. This is what Europeans do. I have had enormous improvement in my cataracts. I was told I needed cataract surgery. After one year on this regimen I did not.
Thank you for your response. Will look into Brite Eyes III. How do you make MSM drops? Is Brite Eyes III the same as can-c? I noticed in another comment that you also used saffron drops that you made. What for? and how do you make them?
The saffron was recommended by my retinologist for macular degeneration (of which I have a minor case in my left eye). I could not continue using it because it upset my stomach.

Yea, Can-C is the same. I make the MSM drops from 1/2 tsp. pure MSM powdwr, 1 oz sterile water and 1 oz saline solution. You can use just sterile water, but I find it a little harsh.

If you want to determine the efficacy of the treatment, have your eyes tested before you begin, and then after six months and after one year. That is what I did. The improvement was dramatic, and incontrovertible.