Anger Management Community
Anger Problems ?

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.

Anger Problems ?

So first off i'd like to state that i have graves disease' and i get the really bad mood swings. For the past 2 years i've been getting angry and frustrated over the littlest things' sometimes i get so angry i break things, punch walls, bang my head on the wall or physically hurt myself. I can't really say what triggers my anger because, even little things people say make me snap; i get frustrated if i can't do something, i'm the worst when people accuse me of something or accuse me of lieing. also i've been with my boyfriend for about a year, and when i get angry ,i take it out on him, i swear and abuse him. I feel so bad after it happens but at the time i just can't calm down. I hate feeling this way, and i don't no what to do. I'm only 15 so this is all really hard when trying to calm down at school, sometimes ill get angry if someone looks at me the wrong way, i know my brother has adhd, or something like that. I just want to know if there is something wrong with me or if there is anything i can do to keep me from getting violent. Please help. xox
Tags: anger, violent
Alternative to punching something, follow this breathing technique to expel air from your lungs. It will lower your anger, but at the same time you will get rid of toxins from your body.Do it for up to 30 minutes, or until you are tired, and let the brain do whatever it wants.
Kapalbhati pranayam -(Do it before eating)
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day. Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Thyroid point – press the fleshy bit on palm between  the base of thumb and wrist on both hands. Where you  feel sharp pain when you press, that is your thyroid point and you press it 50 times daily.
November 14 ,2011
Its not but a mind control. I have anger that makes me want to kll and b killed. But I leard to somewhat control it. Its the ptd that is hard to overcom