Animal Health - General Expert Forum
After peeing, my pug will keep stopping and has drops of blood

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

My 4 year old spayed female pug seems fine, she eats and sleeps normally. Lately, she goes for a normal pee and then stops about another 3 times and has drops of blood. I did take her to a vet when she had it previously but they could not find anything wrong with her but gave me antibiotics which I don't think really worked. What are the other possibilities?
Your Pug needs a urinalysis and Radiographs to rule out stones.
Urinary tract infection and bladder stones can both cause these signs.
If both tests are unrewarding then a urine culture should be done 7 days after antibiotics are stopped.
wow she has a uti just like we woman get plz take her to vet shes goty to be hurting or very very uncomfable. my shih did that a month a go keep running from place to place to pee than when in house was droping blood on carpet so yes take her , they have a shot now that helps it and you dont have to give pills.