Animal Health - General Expert Forum
After peeing, my pug will keep stopping and has drops of blood
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

After peeing, my pug will keep stopping and has drops of blood

My 4 year old spayed female pug seems fine, she eats and sleeps normally. Lately, she goes for a normal pee and then stops about another 3 times and has drops of blood. I did take her to a vet when she had it previously but they could not find anything wrong with her but gave me antibiotics which I don't think really worked. What are the other possibilities?
Type of Animal
:  
Dog
Age of Animal
:  
Sex of Animal
:  
Female
Breed of Animal
:  
Black Pug
Last date your pet was examined by a vet?
:  
February 24, 2008