Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Not using litter

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Not using litter
I've had my cat Pebbles since he was a kitten and for years never had a problem with him going in the house but lately he's been going in the house instead of out in this room that the litter box is in. The people I live with have cats also and one of their male cats started spraying in the house once this new cat came around and it seems like a while after their cat started spraying, Pebbles decided to just go in the house instead of his litter box and he was always so good about  that. I do know that Pebbles isn't spraying though, he's just going like he would in the litter box. Why is he doing this now and what on earth can I do about it?