Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Sores on Boston Terrier's feet
About This Forum:

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sores on Boston Terrier's feet

Max is a 10 year old BT with a history of skin allergies.  He's been on allergy shots for several years with moderate success.  In the past, his belly and legs have broken out in a near bloody rash that often ended up with a secondary staff infection.  Since I have been staying home with our son and he is indoors nearly all the time, his allergies are virtually non-existent to the point that we were considering taking off the shots.  Last week, however, his feet broke out in huge boils between his toes.  I'm not sure if its allergies or what or what to expect if I take him to the vet.  Here is a link to some pictures if you don't mind taking a look.  
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1EbtHDRy0YsXO

Thanks!
Rachel