Animal Health - General Expert Forum
Tumour

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

Tumour
My 6yr female dog has tumor/swelling in the rear end (in b/w tuck & tail). SHe is not eating properly. Trying hard for crapping. But nothing coming out. We have put an injection 2 times against pregnancy some years before.  Plz anyone suggest me what the problem is. It would be appreciated if I get the remedies like medicines name n all.Here doctors not responding properly also her health is quite fir for the surgery and all(since it is not eating).Its very urgent.Thanks!!!
Sorry to hear about this.
What you are describing is an adenoma or adenocarcinoma. Surgery is the only option. Prednisone will help in the short term to reduce the size of it and keep her comfortable but only for a few weeks.