Animal Health - General Expert Forum
approx cost for tooth extraction & abcess(abscess) treatment

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.

approx cost for tooth extraction & abcess treatment
approx. cost for tooth extraction & treatment for abscess in gum/jaw?
This depends on your veterinarian.

I can only list the cost that it might cost at my clinic which would be any where from approximately $300 to $800 dollars or more depending on what was being performed.  

For instance the $800.00 or more charge would include blood work, X-rays, ECG, general anesthesia, extraction and irrigation, full teeth cleaning, IV Catheter and fluids, IV antibiotics and other medications, culture and sensitivity, hospitalization and medications to take at home for 3 weeks.  

The $300 dollar charge would only include anesthesia, dentistry, extraction, irrigation, and antibiotics.  I will not perform any surgery without pre-anesthetic blood work, and whatever diagnostics I deem are necessary for the safety of the patient,  though.